OuterBanks25

Outer Banks
First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Sport
Just checked my order tracker and it has finally been updated to shipped! Praise the Lord and pass the salt! I'm so excited I just can't hide it! My patience was running thin but I know it'll be well worth the wait! I've been wanting one of these since they came out! Although this won't be my car per say but I will at least get to share it with my mom. It will be her car and my dad and I plan on surprising her with it when it comes in. I'm sure it'll be a good month or so for it to come in but at least the guessing game of shipment is over. My dealer told me according to the new VinView tracker, the ETA to my dealer is Jan. 20. I feel like that's a very optimistic/fluffed estimate but that would be great. Realistically, I'm thinking more towards sometime in February. Here's a brief summary of my order:

Ordered: Aug. 17, 2022
Scheduled for Production: week of Dec. 5 (after being altered five times!)
Built: Dec. 19, 2022
Shipped: Jan. 5, 2023
ETA: Jan. 20, 2023 (more like February)
Build: MY23 Bronco Sport
Trim: Outer Banks
Color: Oxford White
Features: $1285 Technology Package (Wireless Charging Pad, Universal Garage Door Opener, B&O Sound System and HD Radio)

Sponsored

Mrouse53

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Just checked my order tracker and it has finally been updated to shipped! Praise the Lord and pass the salt! I'm so excited I just can't hide it! My patience was running thin but I know it'll be well worth the wait! I've been wanting one of these since they came out! Although this won't be my car per say but I will at least get to share it with my mom. It will be her car and my dad and I plan on surprising her with it when it comes in. I'm sure it'll be a good month or so for it to come in but at least the guessing game of shipment is over. My dealer told me according to the new VinView tracker, the ETA to my dealer is Jan. 20. I feel like that's a very optimistic/fluffed estimate but that would be great. Realistically, I'm thinking more towards sometime in February. Here's a brief summary of my order:

Ordered: Aug. 17, 2022
Scheduled for Production: week of Dec. 5 (after being altered five times!)
Built: Dec. 19, 2022
Shipped: Jan. 5, 2023
ETA: Jan. 20, 2023 (more like February)
Build: MY23 Bronco Sport
Trim: Outer Banks
Color: Oxford White
Features: $1285 Technology Package (Wireless Charging Pad, Universal Garage Door Opener, B&O Sound System and HD Radio)

I just looked, mine updated to ship, too!!!

Been right on your path. Only difference, I added towing package!! I'm excited, just like you!!! This is fun!

Tamaramac

Badlands
First Name
Tamara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Excursion
Did it come in? Mine just entered production so I'm a month or so behind you. So excited for mine as well!