Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
When I think of my Sport, I think of bumps, drops, ruts, and dirt. But it isn't all about that. One of the main reasons for purchasing my Bronco Sport was to get out and see what lies beyond the four walls of our home. Introduce the family to things I did as a child growing up.

So while this isn't an "offroad" video, it is a video that is inspired by the purchase of the Bronco and "getting out there".

We decided one weekend to go out and get away for a day. So we drove up and grabbed our eldest from Flagstaff where he is attending NAU. We drove down to the Beaver Creek Day Use area. Loved it so much that we went back two weekends later (Eldest had too much homework to join us at that time). The following video highlights the area using both trips.

Hope you enjoy!

Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
When I think of my Sport, I think of bumps, drops, ruts, and dirt. But it isn't all about that. One of the main reasons for purchasing my Bronco Sport was to get out and see what lies beyond the four walls of our home. Introduce the family to things I did as a child growing up.

So while this isn't an "offroad" video, it is a video that is inspired by the purchase of the Bronco and "getting out there".

We decided one weekend to go out and get away for a day. So we drove up and grabbed our eldest from Flagstaff where he is attending NAU. We drove down to the Beaver Creek Day Use area. Loved it so much that we went back two weekends later (Eldest had too much homework to join us at that time). The following video highlights the area using both trips.

Hope you enjoy!

I enjoyed your video this morning. It touched my heart and soul. You have a nice family.

OP
OP
Folkman

Folkman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport

Barry S.

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport

Hope you enjoy!

Beautifully done. Thank you for sharing.