It's fun to flip a little sh**...

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
New little lightweight magnet to toss on the back of my really "Jeepy" Jeep friends' rigs. You know how they are :) Also good for really Toyota-y Toyota drivers :)

Ford Bronco Sport It's fun to flip a little sh**... 20220614_173605 copy
pretty cool...but asking for it :) I already stickered my sister's four door...yeah she got me back subtle black silouette jeep on the rear window. Good times though. Just be careful, some folks are INCREDIBLY sensitive about their vehicles. I am typically one of them unless it were something like this all in good fun.

OP
OP
Tawnygal

Tawnygal

First Edition
First Name
TK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tonyadoughty.net
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport FE, 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
pretty cool...but asking for it :) I already stickered my sister's four door...yeah she got me back subtle black silouette jeep on the rear window. Good times though. Just be careful, some folks are INCREDIBLY sensitive about their vehicles. I am typically one of them unless it were something like this all in good fun.
Agreed, I'll be careful and I do mean to keep it good-natured. I was thinking at Bronco meet-ups where the inevitable Jeep shows up and among my die-hard Jeep friends. I did go with lightweight magnets specifically, so they come right off.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Agreed, I'll be careful and I do mean to keep it good-natured. I was thinking at Bronco meet-ups where the inevitable Jeep shows up and among my die-hard Jeep friends. I did go with lightweight magnets specifically, so they come right off.
Oh I'm not telling you to avoid fun..just be aware, some get testy🤣
Sponsored