Issues setting up FordPass

meckems

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone else having an issue setting up the FordPass. I have a FE, S20 phone and in the app it appears it is stuck in "Activation Pending" for days. I have called FordPass and none of their troubleshooting steps have worked and they escalated the ticket. Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I just installed it and logged on using the info from my Ford.com account and it worked fine. It showed my wife’s Explorer and our points but I’m not really sure what benefits this app is going to provide.

OP
OP

meckems

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I just installed it and logged on using the info from my Ford.com account and it worked fine. It showed my wife’s Explorer and our points but I’m not really sure what benefits this app is going to provide.

The feature I would use is the remote start from my phone.

COBronco

First Edition
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I had to call FordPass and they said my modem wasn’t in the system correctly on their end. They opened a ticket and a few days later it was operational. Still no points. A few days after that I accidentally deleted my vehicle from the app and when I added it back my points showed up.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Remote start/lock/unlock is useful. Do you have in-dash navigation? If yes, you will occasionally receive links to free downloads for updated maps through the app.

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
Remote start/lock/unlock is useful. Do you have in-dash navigation? If yes, you will occasionally receive links to free downloads for updated maps through the app.
Thanks. I don’t see remote start for our Explorer. We have it on the fob and use it but even though the Explorer shows on the app I don’t see a remote start.

realworld51

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks. I don’t see remote start for our Explorer. We have it on the fob and use it but even though the Explorer shows on the app I don’t see a remote start.
Depends on model year. Later models have a telemetrics modem (FordPass Connect) to communicate start/lock/unlock functions.
Sponsored