tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So I noticed about a month ago that I was missing most of my instrument cluster menus. I still have the trip summary screen (shows miles, mpg, and time), the fuel economy screen, the music/now playing screen, and my TPMS screen. Everything else is missing. Below are pictures showing what my settings menu looks like.

I had used FORScan to disable the double honk when exiting the vehicle and increase my tire circumference. I also tried to disable my DRLs turning off with the turn signal a while back but it didn't take. I've since reset to factory defaults by loading the backups I made when I first hooked up to the car but I'm still missing menus.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105414

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105420

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105426
Sponsored

ScareCrow

Badlands
First Name
Burl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS/Badlands
So I noticed about a month ago that I was missing most of my instrument cluster menus. I still have the trip summary screen (shows miles, mpg, and time), the fuel economy screen, the music/now playing screen, and my TPMS screen. Everything else is missing. Below are pictures showing what my settings menu looks like.

I had used FORScan to disable the double honk when exiting the vehicle and increase my tire circumference. I also tried to disable my DRLs turning off with the turn signal a while back but it didn't take. I've since reset to factory defaults by loading the backups I made when I first hooked up to the car but I'm still missing menus.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105414

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105420

Ford Bronco Sport Instrument Display Menus Missing 20220529_105426
Make sure the engine is running, I noticed not all settings show unless it's running.

Petroph

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FX4 F150
As noted above I do believe the engine needs to be on before additional menus are given. Based on the pictures provided the engine is off and in accessory mode. This is the same on my f150. Though since you did do a reset, once the engine is on, you may need to go back into your settings to reenable most menus.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Thanks for your suggestions. I see the exact same thing when the engine is on.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Anyone drive a 2021 Badlands with the Badlands, towing, and 360+ packages installed? Bonus points if you have a build date of 11/20. I would LOVE to get your as built backup files (or even just your VIN).... I'm scouring the internet for VINs, but I'd prefer to have actual backups since values may change between the factory and buyer delivery.

I'm still messing around with this. I've been digging through the as built data and I suspect the culprit is in the IPC (Instrument Panel Control) Module. FORScan can't access that module yet so I have no idea how it'd get borked up, though.

I did a comparison between the as built data downloaded from Motorcraft and the backups I made the first time I hooked up to FORScan back in 2021 and noticed a few differences in the APIM and BdyCM. Oddly, all of the PCM values are the same between the two as built files but all of the checksums mismatch. Which makes no sense.... When I try to restore to my 2021 file, it tells me all the checksums are wrong.

Currently, I'm matching values to my 2021 backups (except for the broken checksums). I'm tempted to take it to the dealer, but I don't want to pay out the ass without knowing if they can even fix it.

[edited to move my request to the top of the post]

Last edited:

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Did you ever get an answer to the original question? I had this problem yesterday and found that the other menu items were up. It page scrolls at top and bottom of options instead of line scroll. If it's not scrolling at the top then hold the menu button and up toggle. Now I have all the things and added in the menus I wanted that the salesman blazed past on setup.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you ever get an answer to the original question? I had this problem yesterday and found that the other menu items were up. It page scrolls at top and bottom of options instead of line scroll. If it's not scrolling at the top then hold the menu button and up toggle. Now I have all the things and added in the menus I wanted that the salesman blazed past on setup.
Lol I'm a dumbass. This was the solution to my "problem." I guess it's safe for me to correct my tire circumference again! Thanks for the help!

Train

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Is this the same for the big bend model? Mother got one last week and would really like digital speedometer in the middle of the cluster. Ive only seen a few options on the menu and none that change the display. Either a picture of a bronco, trip meters or nav is all i can find

thekingprawn

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Is this the same for the big bend model? Mother got one last week and would really like digital speedometer in the middle of the cluster. Ive only seen a few options on the menu and none that change the display. Either a picture of a bronco, trip meters or nav is all i can find
So far as I know there's no way to have just digital speedo in the middle.

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Go to the "Star" or Favorites option. Its the screen below the mpg screen. Hit the menu button and you can choose Tranquil mode, Digital Speedometer and something else. You will then get a big digital speedomter in between the cluster.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Either a picture of a bronco, trip meters or nav is all i can find
Well I can't even find the Bronco, so I guess the depth of my stupidity continues. Where are you seeing this?

Go to the "Star" or Favorites option. Its the screen below the mpg screen.
The what option? Christ, am I even driving a Bronco Sport? Where am I? Is Truman still President? Get off my lawn!

Seriously though, I have no idea what y'all are describing. I'm not even interested in having a giant speedometer, I'm just curious how to use my damn car at this point!

Train

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BroncoSport
Talking about instrument cluster on dash between analog speedo and tach. Not the infotainment screen to the right. Theres a menu button on right side of steering wheel to scroll through, I just couldn't locate the one I wanted

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I know when I use the calm screen, it shirts the speedometer from the lower area to the middle very slightly. That might be what you are looking for.

OP
OP
tburner

tburner

Badlands
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Talking about instrument cluster on dash between analog speedo and tach. Not the infotainment screen to the right. Theres a menu button on right side of steering wheel to scroll through, I just couldn't locate the one I wanted
Right, I just don't see an option to display a Bronco nor a star/favorites option. Is that under the Select Screens menu? I'm beginning to wonder if these screens vary between trims.
Sponsored