swamis

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Big Bend
I added the Rough Country LED bumper light bar (Black series w/ DRL) to my Big Bend. Pretty easy install, although the instructions weren't the best. The kit comes with a lot of different mounts and hardware, which is handy, but can get confusing. I haven't noticed any additional wind noise. Here are some pics of the light turned off, on DRL, and on. The light is very bright, but I have not yet used it camping or anything. It also comes with a cover.
Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125049

Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125031

Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_124919
Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125000
Sponsored

crexmond

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
That's a clean install. So it comes with a 3way switch to control the DRL?

Froggy

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport base
Does this require cutting of bumper to install?Looks nice either way!

OP
OP
swamis

swamis

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Does this require cutting of bumper to install?Looks nice either way!
It requires you to cut out the ribs of the section where the light bar is. It is thin plastic and very easy to do. It will interfere with adaptive cruise if you have that though.

Froggy

Base
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco sport base
It requires you to cut out the ribs of the section where the light bar is. It is thin plastic and very easy to do. It will interfere with adaptive cruise if you have that though.
Thanks, your install looks awesome. Definitely, considering this as an option.

ruzzo84

First Edition
First Name
cesar garcia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
yo tengo una First Edition, no conviente poner la barra led por que cuenta con crucero adaptativo? interfiere si se corta la barra de plastico?

OP
OP
swamis

swamis

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
yo tengo una First Edition, no conviente poner la barra led por que cuenta con crucero adaptativo? interfiere si se corta la barra de plastico?
si, no funcionará con crucero adaptativo.

Siegel

Badlands
First Name
Siegel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I added the Rough Country LED bumper light bar (Black series w/ DRL) to my Big Bend. Pretty easy install, although the instructions weren't the best. The kit comes with a lot of different mounts and hardware, which is handy, but can get confusing. I haven't noticed any additional wind noise. Here are some pics of the light turned off, on DRL, and on. The light is very bright, but I have not yet used it camping or anything. It also comes with a cover.
Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125049

Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125031

Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_124919
Ford Bronco Sport Installed the Rough Country 20 inch LED Bumper Light Bar 20210823_125000
Looks great. What kind of crossbars are those?

Justin

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Big Bend + BB
Any pictures of the switch ? where did you mount it.
I second this. I've been thinking of a few different switched accessories and have wondered.

Right now, I want to know if the full-sized Bronco's switch accessory would drop into my glass holder, because that would be ideal (wiring aside).

OP
OP
swamis

swamis

Big Bend
First Name
Allie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I second this. I've been thinking of a few different switched accessories and have wondered.

Right now, I want to know if the full-sized Bronco's switch accessory would drop into my glass holder, because that would be ideal (wiring aside).
I have it running through into the driver side door into the door cup holder area. Not sure where to mount it and I'm too afraid of cutting into my brand new car to do it myself lol. I honestly don't even notice it's there, so I haven't gotten around to looking into getting it done.
Sponsored