MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ok seeing some of the other more serious threads about what to pick for license plates for the BS got me to thinking about some of the incredibly humorous ones I’ve encountered, at least online. Surprisingly as NSFW as many are, they somehow made it past the DMV…

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates 4B282BFA-CE01-4816-9846-7F3203FB3F12

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates 486EEA8E-5E32-4247-8CDD-6A5BE69873CE

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates 22693B4C-EBB5-44E6-8A91-983E66AFCB37

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates B42663A9-9822-4472-9F22-CEDD25FF5497

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates 0394BC69-865D-422D-8B01-165EC95C4BCD
Sponsored

BravoAlpha

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Expedition MAX Silverado Z71
I saw a plate on a 72 or 73 Bronco “NOJEEP”

I saw it at the lake with boat trailer. I’m certain I’ll see it again and get a pic

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
20 years ago the wife of a fellow member of an automotive message board won a Sorento on The Price is Right and asked us for vanity plate ideas for it. I suggested
Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates cmondwn
and in the end was the one they picked.
Oh wow that’s just an awesome suggestion, perfect for the situation for sure!

BigPhatPaulie

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Worked at a tire shop and the best plate I saw literally said vntyplt (vanity plate XD)

it may not have been that exact spelling

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Ah I finally found the pic I‘d been looking for! The ultimate H2 plate. I’d seen one of these in Alberta as well, but never got a pic as it was in the days before smart camera phones. Thankfully there’s probably an H2 in every state with this & the internet didn’t disappoint.

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates D8195407-A9A8-4014-B6AE-54F3839C2D1D

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
These were creative 😎

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates plates2

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates tl-horizontal_main

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates give-the-password-at-the-rear-entrance-photo-u1

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates maxresdefault

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates funny-vanity-license-plate-today-square-190829
Now those are epic! I had to look up Vlad the Impaler, apparently somebody stayed awake that day in history class & it wasn’t me! The mustang, I’m surprised that passed the DMV, I bet it wouldn’t here. But then if Texas doesn’t require front plates it could be a replica too.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Now those are epic! I had to look up Vlad the Impaler, apparently somebody stayed awake that day in history class & it wasn’t me! The mustang, I’m surprised that passed the DMV, I bet it wouldn’t here. But then if Texas doesn’t require front plates it could be a replica too.
Lol I was drawn to that phase of history and the whole Dracula backstory. Vlad was RUTHLESS. Impaler was due to taking his captives and shaving pine trees to a point surrounding his castle...they would smash them into the points to dangle from the skulls as a warning to anyone thinking invasion was a good idea. He is rumored to have consumed the blood of his rivals to absorb their power... unfortunately it included syphilis and other undesirable complications....he was...nuts. yeah I taught history for a while too 😎

OP
OP
MJE

MJE

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Sport
Lol I was drawn to that phase of history and the whole Dracula backstory. Vlad was RUTHLESS. Impaler was due to taking his captives and shaving pine trees to a point surrounding his castle...they would smash them into the points to dangle from the skulls as a warning to anyone thinking invasion was a good idea. He is rumored to have consumed the blood of his rivals to absorb their power... unfortunately it included syphilis and other undesirable complications....he was...nuts. yeah I taught history for a while too 😎
I definitely didn’t know the Dracula connection before tonight. Thanks for the history lesson!

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates F8AA7C2D-F736-4881-AF77-84EE11393C67

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
I definitely didn’t know the Dracula connection before tonight. Thanks for the history lesson!

Ford Bronco Sport Humorous License Plates F8AA7C2D-F736-4881-AF77-84EE11393C67
oh yeah....I'll spare you the rest, the medevil history was always my favorite...we think things are messed up now, whew...crazy train was pulling full cars back in the day.