BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Hey “Sport” and “ Apple” fans, we all know the FordPass is a decent app to get information on your Bronco Sport and schedule vehicle start times, etc. However I was bummed that I couldn’t use Siri or my Apple Watch to communicate with my Baby Bro. Well I did a search and found how this can be accomplished by using Siri Shortcuts! I have provided the link below on how to configure if you are interested.

I also dedicated a page on my phone specifically for my Bronco so I can easily recall commands. If there is enough interest I will create a video showing how it works and explain how I set this up on my phone. Please remember this is only for iOS users.

*all the commands are pretty self explanatory, however “How Old is BB” tells me how many miles he has.

FordPass Siri Shortcuts | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

Ford Bronco Sport How to communicate with your Bronco Sport using Siri Shortcuts 9ACB97C2-06D2-4BD1-823B-5BBABED3C69A
Sponsored

Last edited:

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Very cool, going to try this soon. Is the start button in this configuration 'instant'? One thing I like about FordPass is that you have to press and hold to start.

OBKriss

Outer Banks
First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/2000 BMW Z3
I had the Ford Pass app on my Apple watch was was able to start up my BS OB. I just saw your post, and double checked my watch, and the Ford app is now gone WTH ?. Although there was a delay, it was fun to use.

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I had the Ford Pass app on my Apple watch was was able to start up my BS OB. I just saw your post, and double checked my watch, and the Ford app is now gone WTH ?. Although there was a delay, it was fun to use.
They removed the Apple Watch Ford Pass App a month or so ago.....since it was riddled with bugs after every update. I got a message on the Ford Pass App stating that they are working "hard" to bring back the Apple Watch Ford Pass app in the "future."

OP
OP
BabyBro

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Very cool, going to try this soon. Is the start button in this configuration 'instant'? One thing I like about FordPass is that you have to press and hold to start.
it isn’t instantaneous, as commands need to be sent to the cloud then to your Sport. But it typically takes less than a minute for the command fully execute. But to answer you question once you say the command or hit the icon it will send the command.

OP
OP
BabyBro

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
They removed the Apple Watch Ford Pass App a month or so ago.....since it was riddled with bugs after every update. I got a message on the Ford Pass App stating that they are working "hard" to bring back the Apple Watch Ford Pass app in the "future."
Just as @Blizzard35 mentioned Apple Watch support was removed last month. So this is definitely a work around until they bring it back. But for me I enjoy utilizing the capabilities of my devices to seemlessly integrate. ?

Molson

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Big Bend BS; '13 Subaru Impreza
All shortcuts will run as soon as you tap them but within the shortcuts app you can set it up to use Siri shortcuts. That's what I have played around with so you can say, "Hey Siri start my car" and then within a minute your car is running.

OBKriss

Outer Banks
First Name
Kriss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/2000 BMW Z3
Just as @Blizzard35 mentioned Apple Watch support was removed last month. So this is definitely a work around until they bring it back. But for me I enjoy utilizing the capabilities of my devices to seemlessly integrate. ?
Well that explains it.... Hope they bring it back soon. Thanks :like:

Rickman

Big Bend
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Sport, 66 Kaiser Jeepster Commando
Ok... can someone do this for Android?

OP
OP
BabyBro

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Ok... can someone do this for Android?
May the force be with you finding an Android solution, I think the FordPass app is as good as gonna get on Android. Wish I could help.

Dan.Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport outer banks
This is very cool, works seamlessly with my outer banks.

Thankyou for the post

OP
OP
BabyBro

BabyBro

Big Bend
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
This is very cool, works seamlessly with my outer banks.

Thankyou for the post
Right on, I’m glad it worked out for you! Technology is awesome when it works!

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Hey “Sport” and “ Apple” fans, we all know the FordPass is a decent app to get information on your Bronco Sport and schedule vehicle start times, etc. However I was bummed that I couldn’t use Siri or my Apple Watch to communicate with my Baby Bro. Well I did a search and found how this can be accomplished by using Siri Shortcuts! I have provided the link below on how to configure if you are interested.

I also dedicated a page on my phone specifically for my Bronco so I can easily recall commands. If there is enough interest I will create a video showing how it works and explain how I set this up on my phone. Please remember this is only for iOS users.

*all the commands are pretty self explanatory, however “How Old is BB” tells me how many miles he has.

FordPass Siri Shortcuts | 2019+ Ford Ranger and Raptor Forum (5th Generation) - Ranger5G.com

would like a video on setup at 71 this technology is confusing as hell!

Ford Bronco Sport How to communicate with your Bronco Sport using Siri Shortcuts 9ACB97C2-06D2-4BD1-823B-5BBABED3C69A
Sponsored