How far is too far to buy your Bronco Sport?

OP
OP
Leenaya

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Life is funny sometimes. I moved to Florida when I was a junior in high school from Illinois. We don't have any badlands near here right now that I want in GA. Was a good choice to move back then because I had a good 2 decades in the south give or take. But now it turns out a dealer just 14 miles from where my father lives has a Cyber Orange bronco sport window sticker pop up today. Why didn't anyone tell me 20 years ago I should have stayed in the north?

I do agree that if it was really a big deal I would just drive anywhere. The problem is the time it would take. Working 6 days a week doesn't give you a lot of time to drive cross country.

Nighthawk

First Edition
First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.nighthawkboots.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevy impala
My dealer dropped mine off to me at my place of employment. Why pick it up if they will deliver it ? (about a 30 mile drive )
That is a lot cooler to have it show up at work. Probably made your coworkers mouths water a bit. Lol. Did you get a promoting at work for having taste and style? ?

andrealynn86

First Edition
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
I was at the dealer in Georgia yesterday to inquire about possibly getting a very nice looking badlands shipped to me from another dealer. It only got its window sticker yesterday so its still in Mexico at the best, possibly not even put together fully yet.

The answer they gave me was I had no chance of getting it from them because they had nothing to trade for it. That I believe wholeheartedly as their entire parking lot looked like a wild west ghost town, just without the tumbleweeds.

Its very sad that I cant get it because it has everything I wanted from a badlands. Cyber orange; cargo management system; trailer tow package; carpeted floor mats; and a cargo mat. The only problem is its on order to a dealer 600 miles away in Virginia.

So I was curious about how far current sport owners had to drive to get what they wanted. I would go to any dealer in the state of Georgia if any of them could get what I wanted, but my state seems to have an issue with keeping any badlands for more than a few hours on the lot.
Where in Virginia? I just moved here, but got my FE in Maryland because it was cheaper and only 20 minutes away!

Reactions: Jrl
OP
OP
Leenaya

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I would link it but some forums don't like that. Its going to be at Cavalier Ford at Chesapeake Square. On the ford site you can search in 23704 to find it. Alternatively the vin is 3FMCR9D92MRA60640 Its a beauty.

Someone suggested a vin checking site called Mach-E yesterday in a different thread. That site shows that its still in production. Since the factory is supposed to be offline until the 17th I suppose that means its just pieces waiting to be put together right now. My local dealer said they couldn't give me any news on when it might get sent out, not that they could get it anyway.

Reactions: Jrl

trevino27

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS Badlands
I was hunting a BL in Cactus Gray with the wheels option. Drove 500 miles round trip, from Chicago suburbs to Plymouth, Michigan. Love the look and the engine.

Ford Bronco Sport How far is too far to buy your Bronco Sport? Bronco Sport Pic

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I drove an hour and a half to get mine. I put a deposit on it just to hold it there sight unseen. I looked at a base near me, but there was only 1 badlands within 120 miles of me. Strike when the iron is hot and do what time and wallet allows. If you want it go get it!

trevino27

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS Badlands
I drove an hour and a half to get mine. I put a deposit on it just to hold it there sight unseen. I looked at a base near me, but there was only 1 badlands within 120 miles of me. Strike when the iron is hot and do what time and wallet allows. If you want it go get it!
Agreed. The first adventure was to bring it home!

trevino27

Badlands
First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS Badlands
We flew to New York from Kansas and found a First Edition for sale in New Jersey while we were visiting our son, bought it and drove it the 1,330 miles back home instead of flying.
That's awesome!!
Sponsored