How accurate is the tracker provided to us in the toolbar above?

ZA-Val

Badlands
First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Anyone have experience with how accurate this tracker is? It says shipped on 10/16 with transit date “23” but I could swear that it was a different number like 32 the day before. I mean I’ve been waiting 7 months already so whats an additional week but my main reason for wanting to know if this date is an overestimation or spot on is because if I can avoid making the next monthly payment for my lease I would really like to do that. I know I shouldn’t turn the car in before this vehicle arrives but if there’s a chance it will before the next payment is due that would be amazing. Thanks in advance if anyone has experience with this.

An
Ford Bronco Sport How accurate is the tracker provided to us in the toolbar above? 3157B9DC-0AF5-4105-A97D-EC2D58312797
Sponsored

WinTech

Big Bend
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB, 2022 Passport, 2023 HR-V
Anyone have experience with how accurate this tracker is? It says shipped on 10/16 with transit date “23” but I could swear that it was a different number like 32 the day before. I mean I’ve been waiting 7 months already so whats an additional week but my main reason for wanting to know if this date is an overestimation or spot on is because if I can avoid making the next monthly payment for my lease I would really like to do that. I know I shouldn’t turn the car in before this vehicle arrives but if there’s a chance it will before the next payment is due that would be amazing. Thanks in advance if anyone has experience with this.

An
Ford Bronco Sport How accurate is the tracker provided to us in the toolbar above? 3157B9DC-0AF5-4105-A97D-EC2D58312797

I have been using fordtracker.tech to track mine. It's a dealer order that was in their system not one I special ordered. It doesn't really show where they are but it does give a ship date and estimated arrival date. I was also tracking a couple other ones on their way to the dealer because I really want to drive one before I 100% commit. Those two actually arrived today which was reflected on that site. One of the two that arrived shipped on 10/1 and the other one shipped on 10/6. I do not know if they were on the same truck though. Mine shows a ship date of 10/11 so hopefully should be here next week. I am in WA state so I guess nearly as far away from the plant as you are.

sdmc229

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion and Flex
I have seem similar info between the one on this site and the ford site. Unfortunately my delivery date is back in July on both sites while my vehicle shipped 10/1 so I have no clue where it is.
Sponsored