Base
First Name
Jess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Jessica here! (And my dogs!)

Female from middle Tennessee. Upgraded my 2013 Escape SE at about 93k for the '21 Bronco Sport base. Kept looking at Subaru's (because, yes, the dog commercials got me...) but there's no dealership for MILES, and, well, that sounds like a not-fun time for anything that may go wrong. Since holding out for the Sport, though, I definitely feel like I made the better decision. I don't think I'd have been as happy with the Subaru (or the (yikes!!) Renegade I almost got.

Looking forward to driving the roads and trails I *wanted* to take my 2WD Escape, but didn't...

And hopefully making new friends in the area who I can ride with and don't dismiss me because it's not a wrangler.
Sponsored

Leeford

Outer Banks
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
Jessica here! (And my dogs!)

Female from middle Tennessee. Upgraded my 2013 Escape SE at about 93k for the '21 Bronco Sport base. Kept looking at Subaru's (because, yes, the dog commercials got me...) but there's no dealership for MILES, and, well, that sounds like a not-fun time for anything that may go wrong. Since holding out for the Sport, though, I definitely feel like I made the better decision. I don't think I'd have been as happy with the Subaru (or the (yikes!!) Renegade I almost got.

Looking forward to driving the roads and trails I *wanted* to take my 2WD Escape, but didn't...

And hopefully making new friends in the area who I can ride with and don't dismiss me because it's not a wrangler.
?

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
welcome. we were also considering a renegade trailhawk. we are really glad we opted for the bronco sport. you're gonna love it!