Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
What’s going on everybody! Glad to be a member of this forum. While I am patiently waiting to order my full size bronco once all the craziness dies down, my wife fell in love with the sport and just HAD to have one! So after trading the ‘ol escape in, here we are. I have to say that I actually really like the little guy and look forward to having the big bronco and his baby brother! I’m a fairly seasoned mechanic on several Ford products so I look forward to helping out in any way I can!
Sponsored

bronco bill

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco sport
What’s going on everybody! Glad to be a member of this forum. While I am patiently waiting to order my full size bronco once all the craziness dies down, my wife fell in love with the sport and just HAD to have one! So after trading the ‘ol escape in, here we are. I have to say that I actually really like the little guy and look forward to having the big bronco and his baby brother! I’m a fairly seasoned mechanic on several Ford products so I look forward to helping out in any way I can!
Just bought the Badlands and I too am in N C.

OP
OP

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
Yeah we were looking at a base model at Crossroads, but they jerked us around for about 4 hours. So I found a big bend in A51 at another dealer. After doing everything over the phone, we were in and out at the dealer in about an hour and a half. It was even the color that she was dying to have!
Sponsored