Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red Bronco Sport OB
My build date is April 12, 2021. I am a retired public safety and healthcare worker. I'm looking forward to having a vehicle with more room than my 2018 Escape. # of my last 4 cars have been Fords and have fond memories of riding in my best friend's '77 Bronco...
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dustymedic

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks with the Outer Banks package, tow package, 360+ & Nav package. Red with Navy Pier interior.

broncgrl94

Outer Banks
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LOVING my Bronco Sport Outbanks
I'm in Delaware and just ordered my OB+OB Area 51/Navy Pier on 2/1/2021 and also have a build date of 4/12. It was disappointing since the dealer told me it was built in the USA and would be 4-8 weeks to delivery. But after reading on here how long some people have been waiting, I will be lucky to get it that soon.

I drove a Ford Bronco II all through high school and LOVED it. My kids are all teenagers now so I'm excited to finally to get a car that is just for me and not purchased with everyone else's needs in mind.

tombstone81

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your dealer shouldn't have told you the Bronco Sport was built in the USA...because it's built at their Hermosillo, Mexico plant. It's been delivering the quality Ford Fusion and its cousin the Lincoln MKZ for more than a decade now, so I'm not concerned about quality.

Power Man

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Escape, Mustang, Fiesta,
DustyMedic...not sure you will be gaining more room than your Escape...minimal at best. Bronco Sport is 6 inches shorter than the Escape and 4 inches taller.

OP
OP
Dustymedic

Dustymedic

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DustyMedic...not sure you will be gaining more room than your Escape...minimal at best. Bronco Sport is 6 inches shorter than the Escape and 4 inches taller.
I'm 6-2 with bad back and knees and my wife and I are empty nester. I'm look6firward to more driver's room.
Sponsored