First Name
Aidan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
Ordered a set from Tire rack,$338 delivered.Easy to install,but i installed and removed the RC kit a few months back.The height increase is 1.25 inches,measured before and after.No odd noises from the install.Test drive seems smoother over the bigger bumps and the same ride over the small imperfections.Haven't had a chance to go off pavement yet.I really liked the look of the RC lift but the strut noise was unacceptable.This option is priced right and should be great quality made in germany.Off to the alignment shop again!
I really want to go this route with the springs, however the place I talked to about installation quoted me $780 for 6 hours of work. Did you do it yourself or have a shop install them?
Sponsored

cgreen5150

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I really want to go this route with the springs, however the place I talked to about installation quoted me $780 for 6 hours of work. Did you do it yourself or have a shop install them?
According to the first post, he did it himself and it was easy. He mentions having already done the RC spacers install previously, so he had some experience.