Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
Hi everybody. So I’m one of those people who have a production date of 12/6. I live in Maine. I’m just wondering does everybody think that I definitely won’t see the vehicle until January 2022? I have no idea how long it takes to make a car. I have no idea how soon it leaves the production floor for transport. I would love to get it before the end of the year… But, is this unrealistic ? And I read all these horror stories on tons of people who ordered their BS last January or February and didn’t get it until now?.. thoughts.. gas prices keep creeping up and are horrible with the mpg on my half ton ?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Hi everybody. So I’m one of those people who have a production date of 12/6. I live in Maine. I’m just wondering does everybody think that I definitely won’t see the vehicle until January 2022? I have no idea how long it takes to make a car. I have no idea how soon it leaves the production floor for transport. I would love to get it before the end of the year… But, is this unrealistic ? And I read all these horror stories on tons of people who ordered their BS last January or February and didn’t get it until now?.. thoughts.. gas prices keep creeping up and are horrible with the mpg on my half ton ?
Others in your part of the country can help with rail time. But other than that until your vehicle is actually built as in built and shipped no one can give you when to expect it.

Technically let’s say that frogs rain from the sky and you BS goes into production exactly on the 6th and not another day of that week since the 12/6 is a scheduled production week and not day.

The BS takes 2 days to build…the a quality check….the loading to rail…the rail will probably have to switch to CSX when it get mid point USA since it is going to Maine…the offloaded….then it sits there until a tuck can get it that will head to your dealer (some have sat in those lots for a week)….then it arrives at your dealer….

Hopefully this shows that not one human can tell you when to expect it. That said once it is shipped, the ford tracker for eta is pretty decent with most getting it in that eta range or a day or two sooner.

bottom line you will need to wait until it is shipped. A lot of folks back east have had it taken from 20 to 35 days from date shipped to arrival.

Will you get it in December?… frogs from sky….… :crackup:

Below are posts from two folks who are back east and their dates from shipped

Ford Bronco Sport Guesstimate on Arrival 3F7E5051-6110-4876-892C-7157913A3BEA

Ford Bronco Sport Guesstimate on Arrival FD536565-6A55-4355-9366-30D5B198C9AF

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Aleta51 Ordering, Pricing, Production, Tracking 1
Introductions 5