Aleta51

Badlands
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 1500 LTZ Z71 crew cab
So although I was able to go on the Ford website and build and price and submit an order for the BS BL 2021… my dealership told me that the 2021’s were done and I had to go with a 2022. ? So ordered , and confirmed by Ford today.. anyone have any idea how long it will take ? Do you think I’ll get it before 2022 ? Thanks ?
Sponsored

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
So although I was able to go on the Ford website and build and price and submit an order for the BS BL 2021… my dealership told me that the 2021’s were done and I had to go with a 2022. ? So ordered , and confirmed by Ford today.. anyone have any idea how long it will take ? Do you think I’ll get it before 2022 ? Thanks ?
2021 orders were ended back in August, they just have not updated their website. 2022 order banks opened August 30th. Until you get a production week it is unknown. So keep checking your dealer or email for your first estimated production week. They don’t start building them till November those of us that ordered in September have production weeks in November. Most everyone ordering now are getting production weeks in December. Considering the build time of a couple days and shipping through rail and truck which seems to take 2 weeks, etc I would think January at the earliest for you but I don’t know your location and that is a total wag.. Once you get a production week, which would be the earliest it would be built you can guesstimate off that. Then again some people took 8 months to get their 2021s. Hope that helps and welcome!

Last edited: