Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 Platinum FX4 SCrew; 2023 BS BB Silver
Not necessarily.

In my case, my hesitation was to not lock myself into it in the event one showed up close to me in shorter time than an order would take. For me, it worked out as one in the color I wanted came up about six hours from me.
Since I ordered a short time ago, multiple MY 22s have been reduced to a price that would have kept me local. I based my Granger order on the climate that has been present for the past 2 years, where dealers like Granger that offer below invoice on orders were saving folks thousands. The interest rate increases, improvements to the supply chain and economic slowdown due to inflation has caused inventory to increase on lots. There are still quite a few 2022s still out there and they are discounts (this is a big contrast to last year obviously). Thus, in a pretty short timeframe, I have seen deals as good as mine appear on 2022s, with basically the same options. However, I don't regret the Granger order. So far, everything seems smooth and this is my first ever custom ordered vehicle. I would rather support someone like Granger that provided the products at a reasonable price when most were gouging the crap out of us. But, I certainly understand your position as that would have worked out for me as well.
Sponsored

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
don't forget...the January + built 2023's have the injector issue resolved correctly, not just a patch with a hose. Other issues resolved too, ABS leak and rear brake moan.

The additional trade in value of the 2023 also a consideration.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
My shipping window 3/9 to 3/23. Just read a Mav post, it was shipped, PDI'd, and delivered in under 2 weeks. I'm getting mentally prepared to see that "Final Preparation" show on the tracker next week.

Our planned spring vacation to go pick it up, is now turning into a transporter arrangement. Too much winter left to make sight seeing a good option.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well, the Sport has arrived at Granger! The arrival window was 3/15 to 3/23 and it got there on the 15th.

Another advantage I noticed for going with Granger when you live in the South: you get a free PTC heater on your Sport. They don't install those on Sports with destinations in warmer climates. Seems like a pretty cool free option.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Hey! That is great. I saw that on my window sticker, and it took a Google search and an hour of reading to get up to speed.

I didn't know that some areas did not get the PTC. I certainly would not have qualified in California.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Mine also arrived several days ago. Going through the emails once a day with different Granger staff (had no idea there were so many). I expect next week the money side will be presented and sale made.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby has been great on the business side and the deal is done. Due to my schedule, April 7th is the delivery day and I will sign the paperwork electronically on the 3rd so my payment won't be due a week after I pick it up. Literally the easiest thing ever.

onceforall

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Mine arrived yesterday 4/1! I had it shipped by Montway from Granger to Fresno, CA. $1249. It arrived with a bit of "weather" from road spray, but otherwise perfect.

Granger was very easy to work with. Zero paperwork in the vehicle other than the 15day transit doc, the two keys, owners manual packet, the key code card, and window sticker. I printed up the "out of state" titling doc, and purchase agreement, in case of need during the next 30days.

Last edited:

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Definitely one of the better dealers. I can’t say enough nice words about them.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I'm set to fly up to Des Moines on Friday morning. Shelby told me that I should be on the road within 15-30 minutes back to Dallas. Already set my appointment at Discount Tire to get the worthless Contis taken off and replaced with Falken Wildpeak AT3Ws Saturday morning - gonna put the trip from Iowa to Texas on the Contis.

wessermgm

Big Bend
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Made it home with the Silver BB! Drive from Granger to Dallas was pretty easy. Hit a bad headwind through Missouri, but that ended and the BS mpg went up. I was only averaging about 25 mpg through Joplin and I was up to 29.3 by the end.

I was at Granger for about 20 minutes.
Ford Bronco Sport Granger Order 1680980976630

Ford Bronco Sport Granger Order 1680981003989
Sponsored