Ghostdog

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
What % tint do you have on each of the windows? Kind of looks to me like you have a front windshield tint along with the dark strip at the top. Can you confirm?

I think from your black door handles it means you didn’t get the badlands package, but if I wrong and you did, did you end up tinting the sunroof? I’m still on the fence if I should bother getting my sunroof window tinted.

I live in CA so I can’t risk get my lights darkened at all, but I’m currently thinking 25% on the front windows, 5% strip and 70% on the windshield, and then 5% on everything else.

Taking mine to the shop Friday to get tinting done so thanks in advance.
Sweet. I Plan on tinintg my windows super dark. Did you do the tin it yourself or take it to a shop?

I took it to a shop and had them match the factory tint from the back. 20% all around, I believe. I did do the strip on the windshield, it goes down to even on the rearview mirror.

You're right, I ended up going against the BL package, the only thing that really spoke to me was the leather seats, and it wasn't a must. I had a R/T Plus challenger a few years ago (had to get rid of when I had my first kiddo), I didn't bother with tinting the sunroof.

Post some pics when you get it done!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ghostdog

Ghostdog

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you take it to the Dealer to black out letters and emblem? That is super sharp. I have an Alta Blue and think that will look great!
I actually took it to a local mechanic. He painted the emblems and letters for me. He also took off the taillights to tint them with clear coat + a little black paint. He has around 15 minutes in between coats to go darker so he sent me a bunch of pictures and got it right where I wanted it. Didn't want it too dark since that seems a bit dangerous loll.

I'm betting that it'd look amazing on Alta Blue!

zach

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I took it to a shop and had them match the factory tint from the back. 20% all around, I believe. I did do the strip on the windshield, it goes down to even on the rearview mirror.

You're right, I ended up going against the BL package, the only thing that really spoke to me was the leather seats, and it wasn't a must. I had a R/T Plus challenger a few years ago (had to get rid of when I had my first kiddo), I didn't bother with tinting the sunroof.

Post some pics when you get it done!
Funny timing. I just posted my pics from the shop today. Let me know what you think:)

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
Yeah that early or late low sun is murder, especially when reflecting off my shadow black hood.
But no tint needed for me. Seems my polarized sunglasses take care of that just fine.

DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport
I forgot to get the top brake light tinted down so I took it back to get it done and got him to go ahead and put the RC push bar on it too. I haven’t had any time lately with work.

That being said, it’s hard to get a good picture of how bright they are. But it looks great, and it’s super bright!
46C76911-A2D2-4E85-97C1-5BE2FCA6649D.jpeg

42B97A23-3EB8-4DBB-9C24-4CBC3B7747EC.jpeg
B72017E5-00AE-46B1-97FE-5987A4DDE38B.jpeg
C4A1CF02-255D-47BC-9A87-62F2C2A0E576.jpeg
Looks great

fastlax16

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport Badlands, 2019 VW Golf R
Do you know what % the back windows are tinted to from the factory?

Prozak417

Badlands
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Which bar did you get on the front? Really nice!
Sponsored