DSM

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Me again. Every single dealership shop in my city within 100 miles has not installed aftermarket parts on broncos. None of them know how to do this basic install. I can do it fine myself on the back fenders but I'm not confident on the front ones unless I know how you made these cuts. When you have time, can you show me a pic on the other side to get an idea. You're the only one that has made this mod and made the mudflap flush to the fender. There's only one other dude but he cut off too much of the mudflap for my liking. I'd appreciate the help.
I just put the the slash guards against the fender flares and marked the with a pencil cut some off with some tin snips, then filed it down slowly until I got the fit that I wanted.
Sponsored

X-man

First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Looking great, love the tires too, are they 225 or 235?

RodNSA

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hi! Here is what the rear ones look like on mine installed.
Ford Bronco Sport Front splash guards & fender flairs AA837296-BF6C-4721-B458-53EAADD20497
Ford Bronco Sport Front splash guards & fender flairs 01295489-31E3-4467-A6BF-D676C0C93CAB
Hey looks great. Question: I have oem mud flaps that came on my BS but was wanting to order Bushwacker or Rough Country fender flares ... but keep getting told I'd have to ditch the mud flaps. So ... did you have to get rid of the front flaps ... assuming these are Bushwacker flares? Any mod needed for the rears? Still looking for pics of Rough Country ones but Bushwacker are my favorite but hate to lose both sets of flaps. Thanks!
Sponsored