Broncogirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks Area 51 Blue
I know there are plenty of jeep loyalists and that's great, they build a nice off road vehicle. The Bronco is nothing like a jeep, and in a good way so far as I am concerned. I put 1400 miles on in two weeks, rides so smooth, tight turn radius, and capable of so much more. My sister's wrangler is so rough and rides very stiff. Not a big fan but that's my personal take. I'd say you made a great choice.
Thank you, no regrets at all, I had a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited and it was nice however like you mentioned above it did ride a bit rough and didn’t take on curves very well especially on wet roads. The Bronco handles much better and I love all the safety features. My husband said Jeep is a culture and Bronco is just a fad right now. I said bronco is also a culture has been since it first came out. He said Jeep has been out the longest and are in high demand and I said Everyone loved the bronco so much they wanted it brought back so they did it. The bronco culture never died it just took a lil break and it’s here to stay. ?

OP
OP
Broncogirl70

Broncogirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I hear ya. I was in the jeep family for yearrrrs. After 3 I can definitely say I won't ever go back. Too many problems and not REAL jeeps anyway. Far cry from the CJ-7. Welcome to the club.
Thank you, no regrets here, loving my bronco ?

OP
OP
Broncogirl70

Broncogirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No more beep beep jeep jeep? Which trim options did you get? Pictures?
Posted pictures, I purchased the outer banks with roast leather interior and copper looking metal trim. Love the Area 51 color. Getting it lifted with bigger tires and I am going to add a hood protector and some graphics. ?

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you, no regrets at all, I had a 2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara unlimited and it was nice however like you mentioned above it did ride a bit rough and didn’t take on curves very well especially on wet roads. The Bronco handles much better and I love all the safety features. My husband said Jeep is a culture and Bronco is just a fad right now. I said bronco is also a culture has been since it first came out. He said Jeep has been out the longest and are in high demand and I said Everyone loved the bronco so much they wanted it brought back so they did it. The bronco culture never died it just took a lil break and it’s here to stay. ?
I get what your husband is saying, but agree with you more...my pic is my first bronco from 1979 it was my first daily driver. That thing was a beast and to me the high point of Broncos for that era. A few places near me specialize in classic bronco restorations and mods. They thrive. It's still a classic and this wasn't a fad. It's in line with what FCA has done with the Charger/Challenger, chevy Camaro. Ford maintained the Mustang, and the Bronco is that 70's throwback as kids from the generation are now the adults making the decisions...we brought back our youth and fun. I recall it was always Ford Bronco vs. Chevy Blazer... it's not a fad. There are a few other plans on the Bronco platform...we haven't seen the last of it, Ford has a timeline trust me on this one.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I dont think Bronco is a fad. I think we are seeing Bronco mania kicking into high gear with strong staying power.

OP
OP
Broncogirl70

Broncogirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I get what your husband is saying, but agree with you more...my pic is my first bronco from 1979 it was my first daily driver. That thing was a beast and to me the high point of Broncos for that era. A few places near me specialize in classic bronco restorations and mods. They thrive. It's still a classic and this wasn't a fad. It's in line with what FCA has done with the Charger/Challenger, chevy Camaro. Ford maintained the Mustang, and the Bronco is that 70's throwback as kids from the generation are now the adults making the decisions...we brought back our youth and fun. I recall it was always Ford Bronco vs. Chevy Blazer... it's not a fad. There are a few other plans on the Bronco platform...we haven't seen the last of it, Ford has a timeline trust me on this one.
I totally agree, that’s what I told my husband Ford has plans and the Bronco culture will never die ?

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I totally agree, that’s what I told my husband Ford has plans and the Bronco culture will never die ?
Tell your husband "no more beep beep jeep jeep" that pretty much sums it all up...

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Tell him no haters! Lol

ZeroCool

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Posted pictures, I purchased the outer banks with roast leather interior and copper looking metal trim. Love the Area 51 color. Getting it lifted with bigger tires and I am going to add a hood protector and some graphics. ?
That interior is beautiful. I have an area 51 too, but not that interior! Just a teensy bit jealous :)

OP
OP
Broncogirl70

Broncogirl70

Outer Banks
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That interior is beautiful. I have an area 51 too, but not that interior! Just a teensy bit jealous :)
I know right, I am loving the interior. It is gorgeous in person. I really love the tri color effect, I searched until I found the right one.
Sponsored