jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Found some mud holes today in the middle of George Washington National Forest (WV). FE/BL did just fine but there was a split second in the last one that I thought it might not make it but it kept going!

Sponsored

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Cool video. Looks like it handled it with ease!

LastBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Found some mud holes today in the middle of George Washington National Forest (WV). FE/BL did just fine but there was a split second in the last one that I thought it might not make it but it kept going!

Yeah unfortunately without a lift kit and bigger tires you are pretty limited.

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Not gonna lie ... my butt clenched a little when you squeezed that tree hahaha i love it.
I should post the real butt clencher video. I was in the middle of GWNF and it was getting late and I wanted to be out of there before dark so I decided to not continue on my preplanned route and take another trail out, that was my first mistake. I could tell that it was more than I should attempt solo w/o a spotter and my second mistake was not getting my butt out and walking ahead to get a closer look before attempting a run at it. When the right front tire dropped off a rock ledge I knew that this was a mistake and that was confirmed when the right rear came down hard. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to back out and may end up spending the night if no one came along. But I was able to back out and opted to backtrack my route to get out.
I got lucky.

She smelled a bit swampy and was a whole lot dirtier looking once it dried.

Ford Bronco Sport Found some mud holes today! muddy_bronco

Last edited:

BigBendBuck

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Did you get mud in the engine bay on yours? Wondering if BB and below are missing something that prevents the mud from entering the bay and covering the engine.

OP
OP
jhbass

jhbass

First Edition
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Did you get mud in the engine bay on yours? Wondering if BB and below are missing something that prevents the mud from entering the bay and covering the engine.
I didn't see any in there, it was actually more muddy water than straight up mud.
hth
Sponsored