FordPass issues

Ribby5117

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
Lately, I've been having issues starting my BS BB using Ford Pass app. Up until now, it's been flawless. Using predetermined schedules and randomly. I'm totally puzzled. I tried clearing the cache. I don't see any updates. Any ideas?
Sponsored

OP
OP

Ribby5117

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford
I will try reinstall. No error messages. Dumbest thing is it worked today. Any chance snow has an effect by possibly covering a receiver of some kind?

Dmbleist

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport Big Bend
The app is spotty. There is possibility the app needed an update or that they were performing maintenance on the app. I use FordPass to start my BL almost every day - two days ago, every time I would open the app it would immediately pop an error message “FordPass is currently unavailable”…therefore no starting from my phone or Apple Watch that morning! Some days…technology just sleeps in too and has to remind us of a past life!!!! 😂

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
I do my own oil changes and tire rotations....I always go to the Service History section of the Ford APP and I'm usually able to select what I did and even upload receipts. Until last week, and it wasn't even available to add your own.....I gave it a couple days and BOOM, I was able to add my maintenance just fine?! IDK.... It has a mind of its own it seems.

I will say, overall the Ford app is better then the Honda I had and the Acura I had. They were both super glitchy. If you used the app to start your car, walk up and try the keyless proximity entry, half the time it wouldnt work and then even the app wouldnt work to unlcock the car! You then had to turn off the car with the APP (AND WAIT 90 seconds) and then try the the fob to unlock. So kuddos to Ford for that!

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I would open the app it would immediately pop an error message “FordPass is currently unavailable”…
I saw that as well. I believe the app has to talk to Ford's servers before it can do anything, and if Ford's servers are down the app won't work. I noticed at the same time I was getting that error message on the app I couldn't log into Ford's support website.

DocWhiskey

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I have been unable to activate my bronco sport with FordPass. Ford Customer service and the dealership have not been able to figure it out. yet. I've had the truck for about two weeks now and have tried most things multiple times. Any ideas?
Ford Bronco Sport FordPass issues 1690220649092-

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I have been unable to activate my bronco sport with FordPass. Ford Customer service and the dealership have not been able to figure it out. yet. I've had the truck for about two weeks now and have tried most things multiple times. Any ideas?
Ford Bronco Sport FordPass issues 1690220649092-
It looks to me like someone hasn't updated the database, or the transceiver in your car has malfunctioned.

DocWhiskey

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
It looks to me like someone hasn't updated the database, or the transceiver in your car has malfunctioned.
Agreed. The challenge is working through a large corporate customer service group to get to the right person that can get that VIN# reset in the database. I have an open ticket - so hopefully it gets resolved.
Sponsored