Ford Rubber Mats for Carpeted Floors for 2022 BS

Escp2BroncoS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
I'm told that P/N MP1Z-7813300-AB is the correct p/n for Ford rubber mats for a 2022 BS and will not have the grommet hole in the front passenger mat. Can you confirm this?

Also, how is the fit of the front passenger mat? The front passenger right side of an incorrect Ford (-BA) mat I tried and returned was very high and didn't fit well. The other mats fit fine.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bronco_Bliss

Badlands
First Name
Bliss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I have been noticing this is an issue at many dealership parts shops. They only have either the rubber floor version or carpet version, not both. (Diff part #)

Here is what I am looking at, and am assuming is for carpeted floors:
https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/mp1z-7813300-aa.html
2022 FORD BRONCO SPORT GENUINE FORD ALL WEATHER FLOOR LINERS - CARPET FLOORING
Part Number: MP1Z-7813300-AA

Last edited:
OP
OP

Escp2BroncoS

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Outer Banks
There is so much confusion with these floor mats. Per my dealer the -AA that you show is for a 2021 BS with carpeted flooring with a grommet mounting hole in the passenger mat. My 2022 BS with carpeted flooring does not have the front passenger side floor mat attachment and I'm told none of them do.

Bronco_Bliss

Badlands
First Name
Bliss
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
There is so much confusion with these floor mats. Per my dealer the -AA that you show is for a 2021 BS with carpeted flooring with a grommet mounting hole in the passenger mat. My 2022 BS with carpeted flooring does not have the front passenger side floor mat attachment and I'm told none of them do.
How bizarre, but that is good information to have. I wanted to stick with the Ford mats for aesthetic reasons - but may opt for another brand after all. GL
Sponsored