brockdog12

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
There is a dealer here that has raised their Big Bend models from $29K to $34K. Only dealer I’ve seen to do that, rest still have them at $29K. Also Cars.com has some local used BS models on their site priced in mid $30's to mid $40's. ?

Last edited:

Crippsjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Saw a FE priced at $50,000 yesterday. Had a green window sticker so I assume it was a build someone backed out of.

Glamdring70

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BL+BL
I was almost going to wait for a '22 but then I accidentally found the exact car I wanted and I didn't hesitate because I expected increases to happen. Then there are dealers adding demand pricing. Oof. I think MSRP will move (up) again for the '22s.

Excape

Outer Banks
First Name
Reg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
They are selling them faster than they can build them. Hopefully they get their "first year teething" issues resolved before they price themselves too high, or they stand to affect their perceived value unfavorably.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
There is a dealer here that has raised their Big Bend models from $29K to $34K. Only dealer I’ve seen to do that, rest still have them at $29K. Also Cars.com has some local used BS models on their site priced in mid $30's to mid $40's. ?
I loathe greed with a passion. There is a distinct difference between supply/demand/free market and just criminal behavior like this. Sorry, the Bronco Sport was intended to be an economical option in the offroad industry. Shortages are making dealers do stupid stuff.

Leenaya

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
At least I understand now why the dealer wouldn't give me a price for a yet unfinished in production badlands. They probably knew this price increase and no incentive month was coming. Oh well. If you want something bad enough you will just pay the price.
Sponsored