Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
We really appreciate the opportunity to help everyone on this. We thought it would be a great chance to assist but the reception has been awesome!

I should've posted this earlier but I've attached the premium care brochure here for assistance.
Sponsored

Attachments

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
We really appreciate the opportunity to help everyone on this. We thought it would be a great chance to assist but the reception has been awesome!

I should've posted this earlier but I've attached the premium care brochure here for assistance.
when are you ending this ? I want an ESP but would rather hold of a few months. ( I want to use Ford pass points for the purchase, Them Ford pass points add up quick when using the Ford Pass Visa card as my main credit card)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
when are you ending this ? I want an ESP but would rather hold of a few months. ( I want to use Ford pass points for the purchase, Them Ford pass points add up quick when using the Ford Pass Visa card as my main credit card)
Yes, we're going to keep it going for as long as we have the volume to justify it. So send your friends. šŸ˜‚

bronco_widds

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
Mine should be getting built in the next couple of weeks, looking forward to adding this on once it's done!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
As a Reminder, we cannot sell to Canada or Florida. If you have an address that is not located in those locations, we can facilitate a sale.

Thanks!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $25 over Cost!- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! Saving $1800.JPG

HomePeace

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Big Bend
Now that we have a sample size of sales on the Ford ESP. It is cool to see what we are saving customers versus MSRP. Our Average savings on a FORD Protect Plan at $50 over cost is a little over $1800 in savings!

If you are looking for an Extended Warranty, this is definitely the most cost-effective option!

Ford Bronco Sport Ford Bronco Sport Extended Warranty at $25 over Cost!- PAYMENT PLANS AVAILABLE!! Saving $1800.JPG
Still gotta say thanks to Granger. My third party fake Ford Protect my dealer sold me after showing me the Ford Protect brochure was actually an Assurant First Protect plan for 3895. Granger got me the Ford Protect with fobs, lights, and rental for 8yr/100k for 1840 total. A day after signing it was already in my FordPass app.

I cannot thank Granger enough.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
They are awesome, arenā€™t they!

Megakatx

Big Bend
First Name
Gerardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
My dealer didn't offer me the ford one, actually they offer me the 3 party one and that one was the one that I toke... too late I think but thanks anyway.

Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at the broncosportforum. As a thank you for all of your support, we wanted to extend this offer to all Bronco Sport Owners as a thank you!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco Sport, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach

MHUNTOON

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
So, when my OB is built (supposedly this week) and I'm at the dealership to pick it up, I just decline extended warranty and purchase through Granger, correct? Wasn't sure if I was going to get it anyhow, but if I can save that much it's likely a solid plan.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Badlands
Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
My dealer didn't offer me the ford one, actually they offer me the 3 party one and that one was the one that I toke... too late I think but thanks anyway.
You can always cancel that 3rd party, get a refund and save some money with a genuine Ford contract.
So, when my OB is built (supposedly this week) and I'm at the dealership to pick it up, I just decline extended warranty and purchase through Granger, correct? Wasn't sure if I was going to get it anyhow, but if I can save that much it's likely a solid plan.
Yes, that's correct. We can't place the contract on your car until the selling dealership has marked that unit as sold in Ford's system.

Reggie_K

Badlands
First Name
Regina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to announce a thank you gesture for our customers here at the broncosportforum. As a thank you for all of your support, we wanted to extend this offer to all Bronco Sport Owners as a thank you!

Starting today we are going to offer Ford Protect Extended Service Plans for $50 over our dealer cost on any Bronco Sport, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1000-$2000 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online Ford Protect retailers as well.

How do you get this started?

Please send an email to [email protected] with the following information:

Name
Address
Phone number
VIN
Approximate mileage on Bronco now
Coverage desired (years and mileage)

The entire process will be handled seamlessly online by electronic signature and a secure electronic deposit. Your contract will be in force within 2-3 business days of completion of the deposit and electronic signature. Ford's ESP system is nationwide and will update electronically within their system showing your contract status, so you won't need a paper copy of the contract to bring with you.

Ford pass points can be used towards the purchase of these contracts as well!

Have another Ford or Lincoln vehicle you'd like to add coverage to? Our pricing will be $100 over dealer cost. This should meet or exceed any other pricing you find online. The process is initiated the same way by emailing [email protected] with the information above.

This offer is good for anywhere in the U.S. with the exception of the state of Florida.

Again, we want to thank this supportive community here and appreciate the opportunity to help wherever we can!

Zach
Is this deal still available? I picked up my Bronco Sport on April 2, 2022 and have about 1,030 miles on it right now.

Escape2Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Lexus, 2022 Bronco Sport, 2023 Heritage 2 dr
Is this deal still available? I picked up my Bronco Sport on April 2, 2022 and have about 1,030 miles on it right now.
It was a couple of weeks ago. Iā€™m guessing it still is.
Sponsored