Floor mats and rubber cargo mat First Addition.

warpig

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Sup all picked up a First Addition the other day. The velour floor mats do they have the Bronco symbol or does it just say Bronco? Also looking at the First Addition specs it looks like it comes with the rubber cargo mat with the emblem that fits over the spare wheel cover. If so I did not get it and will contact my dealer. I do have the velour mats and they have the words Bronco Sport on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Sup all picked up a First Addition the other day. The velour floor mats do they have the Bronco symbol or does it just say Bronco? Also looking at the First Addition specs it looks like it comes with the rubber cargo mat with the emblem that fits over the spare wheel cover. If so I did not get it and will contact my dealer. I do have the velour mats and they have the words Bronco Sport on them. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
So you want to know what the velour matts look like but you already have a set of velour mats that have the words Bronco Sport on them? Im confused.

OP
OP

warpig

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
So you want to know what the velour matts look like but you already have a set of velour mats that have the words Bronco Sport on them? Im confused.
Did not know if the mats had the Bronco (horse) emblem or words Bronco Sport on them. Also If the First addition came with the rubber cargo mat? The reason I am asking they got vehicle in the same day I picked it up and they forgot the roof rails. Also the back seat leather had a little tear that I think they tried covering up by buckling the back seatbelts over the hole.
Thanks

DakotaBronco

First Edition
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport

Thanks in advance.
First Edition

Ford Bronco Sport Floor mats and rubber cargo mat First Addition. Screenshot_20210417-180033_DuckDuckGo
Sponsored