Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.flatoutsuspension.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX
Just had the Flatout Suspension GR 40 lift installed (2.5"). Very pleased so far. Though have not had it off road yet (hopefully very soon). Very high quality kit/parts. Nice to have a real suspension lift option instead of just spacer lift options. Here are a few pics. I'll try and add a few in daylight to give a better look.

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! Flatout Suspension GR40 Lift 1
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! Flatout Suspension GR40 Lift 2
You wasted no time getting those installed!!
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Hello everyone, this is my experience with the Flatout GR40 Kit, since it came out, it is a modification that I have wanted to buy. when i finally did it i was so excited, i had seen all the videos and reviews as well as asked 1000 questions about what, when and how. When I finally installed it and saw the Bronco for the first time, my first impression was that it looked amazing. but the best of all was trying it, I did not expect the change to be so much. You really feel the high quality that Flatout has. It's the best modification you can put on your Bronco so far. The quality of this kit competes with the best brands on the market. here some photos:
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! 5047F8FE-C562-4166-B246-882FE71D3847
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! DACF8876-CC6D-42F0-8108-BCC53807539E
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! C179C531-6285-4044-9033-541425E9804A
Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! C1E87AAC-FFB1-483B-8EF0-EC1B04C2514E

Ford Bronco Sport Flatout Suspension lift suspension!! DA75069A-F227-43BA-AA2D-B05C1ED53F6B
What go rhino bumper did you use/modify?

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Did you happen to take any photos of how you modified it?

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX
Just a tidbit of info because people ask...

On comfort springs, we went from a 33" (ground to 12 o'clock on the arch) to 31.75" with 15 bags of mulch.

I feel like that's relevant information.

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands 2022
I have a badlands with a 1.5 RC spacer lift I want one or two Lenore inches of ground clearance wich kit do you guys recommend me to get, I do light off-road weekends at the beach and once every few months I’ll go to do a bit more serious off-road nothing crazy I know this is not a wrangler nor big bronco

OP
OP
Flatout Suspension

Flatout Suspension

Outer Banks
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
2022 BS OBX
I have a badlands with a 1.5 RC spacer lift I want one or two Lenore inches of ground clearance wich kit do you guys recommend me to get, I do light off-road weekends at the beach and once every few months I’ll go to do a bit more serious off-road nothing crazy I know this is not a wrangler nor big bronco
If you want to step up from spacers, our GR Lite would be perfectly fine for light offroading. Think of it as the OEM suspension but dialed up with better valvibg and more travel. The next step is the GR Plus which gives you inverted shocks that handle more abuse and can handle higher degrees of lateral stress. The GR40 is more hardcore, but it includes everything you need for over 2” of lift.

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you want to step up from spacers, our GR Lite would be perfectly fine for light offroading. Think of it as the OEM suspension but dialed up with better valvibg and more travel. The next step is the GR Plus which gives you inverted shocks that handle more abuse and can handle higher degrees of lateral stress. The GR40 is more hardcore, but it includes everything you need for over 2” of lift.
Thanks for the reply so this with my bigger tires would get me a 2.5 inch lift in total if I go for the lite or plus another thing is is there a benefit from leveling the front or just the looks? I assume I will get a better approach angle?

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Thanks for the reply so this with my bigger tires would get me a 2.5 inch lift in total if I go for the lite or plus another thing is is there a benefit from leveling the front or just the looks? I assume I will get a better approach angle?
Better approach angle, but worse drag profile, so lower highway MPG.

Lufelham

Badlands
First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Better approach angle, but worse drag profile, so lower highway MPG.
Thanks im also considering it bc I don’t know how much time I’m going to keep my sport and it’s a lot of money I’m from Mexico I have to consider shipping importing fees and the installation
Sponsored