Sd8603

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sport Badlands, 2006 F150 XLT Triton
I've had this issue twice. I did a reset on the head unit (power and next buttons, I think). It works fine after that, at least for a few weeks. I'm not sure if there's an update or not. Maybe that would help.
such a big help. Thank you.
Sponsored

kshaw

Outer Banks
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport;350Z;Hybrid Escape
How long was the cable when you had problems? I have made multiple attempts to use a shorter cable to connect my Ottocast wireless adapter and anything shorter than about 7 inches just does not work. I have tried both USB-A to USB-C and USB-C to USB-C..

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
It’s not just CarPlay. I keep my music on a USB stick and now it indexes every time I start the engine and starts playing the first album alphabetically instead of continuing on random. Tried the power/next reset (thanks for that tip) but it didn’t help. Switching to the USB stick I take in my work truck produces the same result.

cprcubed

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cyber Orange BS BB, 1997 Ford F250 HD 7.3 PSD
I keep my music on a USB stick and now it indexes every time I start the engine and starts playing the first album alphabetically instead of continuing on random. Tried the power/next reset (thanks for that tip) but it didn’t help. Switching to the USB stick I take in my work truck produces the same result.
I also have my music on a USB stick, but I haven't encountered any problems with it starting from the beginning (or any problems really). It always starts from where I left off. I'm running SYNC version 3.4 Build 23188 FWIW. Cheers!

magicbus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BS BL+BL, Rivian R1T, Sprinter 3500 camper
I also have my music on a USB stick, but I haven't encountered any problems with it starting from the beginning (or any problems really). It always starts from where I left off. I'm running SYNC version 3.4 Build 23188 FWIW. Cheers!
Thanks. I’ll try updating. I’m still on Build 22251 :eek:.
Sponsored