Atwood

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
So on Tuesday March 23rd ordered my Badlands Bronco sport. What is the first notification I should recieve letting me know progress is being made? And when should I recieve it?
Sponsored

Huntyeraws

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford BS BB
So on Tuesday March 23rd ordered my Badlands Bronco sport. What is the first notification I should recieve letting me know progress is being made? And when should I recieve it?
Back in mid February, the dealer entered my order rapidly that evening and I received an e-mail order confirmation from Ford later that night that my order had been placed. Three days later I received an e-mail from Ford indicating my vehicle build week in early May. A couple of weeks back, I received another e-mail update from Ford indicating that my build week had been moved out a week later to mid May and also received my VIN. So now I patiently wait and praying for no more delay updates.

housecop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep Cherokee
Find someplace comfortable and get ready to wait I'm on day 127

playdohpy

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I placed my order on 2/20 as part of dealer inventory, still nothing but a paper packet of what I selected. Emailed them a few weeks ago, they stated that the order was in and that Ford would be sending an email. Still waiting...

Martinjv71

Badlands
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BadLands
Find someplace comfortable and get ready to wait I'm on day 127
And the worst part about all of this is that dealerships are getting more and more of these on their lots to sell. So as we ordered a while back, someone can go in and get one right now.
Sponsored