John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hey guys!

I’m excited to share a first look at our Stage Series Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! This kit allows you to easily mount two SS3 or SSC2 pods above the hood. The brackets bolt-on to factory mounting points, and have inset counterbores for better thread engagement and wiring routing points built-in. No modification required! It was designed to be low profile, and won’t interfere with raising or lowering the hood. Coming this fall!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_Creative_Ditch_Close_1
Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_Creative_Angled_Ditch_Fog_On

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_Creative_Straight_Ditch_Fog_On

Also, peep the SSC1 Fog Light Kit - coming soon as well! Let me know what you guys think! As always, if you have any lighting questions, I am more than happy to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Sponsored

poptarts

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport base
That looks good… I wanna do the rigid Radiance pods for ditch lights

Uncivil

Outer Banks
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BS OB
Ooh, could be a great way to put some IR lights on the car..

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Here is an output shot of our SS3 Sport LED pods with our combo optic!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SS3_Sport_Ditch_Combo_Night_FOV

Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 65x25 degree pattern. The combo lens features a flood optic on one side and a driving optic on the other.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! Perforated_Wall_16_X_24_Sign - Optics 2

For reference, our SS3 Pro option is 2x as bright as our SS3 Sport displayed above. If you're looking for the most output possible on your Bronco Sport. Our SS3 Max is 40% brighter than our SS3 Pro!

Plus, they're available in 6000K cool white or 3000K selective yellow.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! SS3_Yellow_LED_Pod_Wall_Output_Collage
Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 187385485_10225999264269051_6575675642040914203_n

You can learn more about our SS3 Max LED pods here!

Interested in learning more about our patent-pending TIR optics? Click here!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! LED_Pod_TIR_Optic_Forum_Graphic

Please, feel free to let me know if you have any other questions. I'll be glad to help!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

Last edited:

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Hood clearance?
Great question! They're CAD-designed to be low profile, and won’t interfere with raising or lowering the hood.

This kit will offer to be paired with our SS3 LED pods and SSC2 LED pods as well.

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2018_Ford_F150_C2_Ditch_Light_close_On.JPG

SSC2 Ditch Light Kit Example - 2018 Ford F-150

Additionally, if you go with our SSC2 LED pods with our upcoming ditch light kit this fall. You will have the option for an added backlight feature!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 1629900207405

Please, let me know if you have any other questions!

John C.
Diode Dynamics

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I only see the ditch light available for the Bronco on your site and not the Bronco Sport. Installation vid is of Bronco as well. The pics look great on the BS but some more info would be appreciated. I understand they aren't coming out until the fall. They have the set for the full size bronco out tho ?‍♂

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
I only see the ditch light available for the Bronco on your site and not the Bronco Sport. Installation vid is of Bronco as well. The pics look great on the BS but some more info would be appreciated. I understand they aren't coming out until the fall. They have the set for the full size bronco out tho ?‍♂
The full-sized Bronco uses factory mounting locations and doesn't need custom-designed brackets but bolt directly onto the vehicle.

The Bronco Sport includes our CAD-designed thick-gauge stainless steel powder-coated ditch light brackets. This time takes for production and guaranteed quality control. We are expecting this kit to launch very soon! :cool:

We have media pending to be launched with the release on YouTube. This includes our overview video and installation video. I personally installed our brackets, pods, and wiring for our media content for the Bronco Sport. The process couldn't be easier!

Plus, we just received a few leaked images of our SSC2 LED pods on the Bronco Sport ditch light brackets. Enjoy!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Ditch_Close_Combo

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Sport_Ditch_Combo_Angled_On

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Sport_Ditch_Combo_Straight_On

John C.
Diode Dynamics

ChefDank

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
The full-sized Bronco uses factory mounting locations and doesn't need custom-designed brackets but bolt directly onto the vehicle.

The Bronco Sport includes our CAD-designed thick-gauge stainless steel powder-coated ditch light brackets. This time takes for production and guaranteed quality control. We are expecting this kit to launch very soon! :cool:

We have media pending to be launched with the release on YouTube. This includes our overview video and installation video. I personally installed our brackets, pods, and wiring for our media content for the Bronco Sport. The process couldn't be easier!

Plus, we just received a few leaked images of our SSC2 LED pods on the Bronco Sport ditch light brackets. Enjoy!

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Ditch_Close_Combo

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Sport_Ditch_Combo_Angled_On

Ford Bronco Sport FIRST LOOK: Diode Dynamics Ditch Light Kit for the 2021 Ford Bronco Sport! 2021_Ford_Bronco_Sport_SSc2_Sport_Ditch_Combo_Straight_On

John C.
Diode Dynamics
Looking forward for the release; hopefully sooner than later so I can compare these with the rigid before I make a choice. Love the look ??

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Looking forward for the release; hopefully sooner than later so I can compare these with the rigid before I make a choice. Love the look ??
This video might be helpful comparing 2" LED pods on the market!

Enjoy,
John C.
Diode Dynamics

rmoretzsky

Outer Banks
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Is there an eta on when you plan to release? Interested in getting hands on with these before November!

OP
OP
Diode Dynamics

Diode Dynamics

First Name
John C.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.diodedynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Is there an eta on when you plan to release? Interested in getting hands on with these before November!
I'm excited to announce that our Stage Series ditch light kit and fog light kit for the Ford Bronco Sport will be released at the end of this month!

Stay tuned for more information.

John C.
Diode Dynamics