Desert Bronco.

Badlands
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Schwinn Beach Cruiser,
Ford Bronco Sport Finally Arrived drove it home yesterday!! Ordered 10/4/2021 6905664E-C25F-4CB3-831B-BE61F1F0C10A

Just picked up the Bronco Sport Badlands on Sunday. Already have 400+ miles.
initial impressions - I really like the car a lot. I drove the previous 2021 Badlands last summer for about an hour as a test drive and the Synch3 seemed lagging, lots of wind noise at highway speeds and the frond driver seats were not comfortable. Not sure what tires were on that 2021 vehicle? That dealer, no names mentioned was asking $10k over.

1 I’ve only had the car for one day, I can say that with the Pirelli Scorpion ? tires and the recent over the air software upgrade my 2022 Badlands seemed quite at highway speeds. I did have the music ? turned up so I wasn’t paying attention to the wind noise.
2. The Ford Synch3 was fine and was seamless with no lag, so I’m quite happy. Also the resolution on the rear camera seemed infinitely better!
3 I had a few people following close from the rear of the car. Later I figured they were checking out the ride!
4. the front driver seat felt better once adjusted, not sure if the engineers tweaked the foam molding inside, but the seats seemed adequate and not a point of contention Like the 2021 badlands model. It would be nice if Ford continued to improve the driver comfort of the seats. Not sure about the passenger seats, but the driver seat might be an indication of ”room for improvement.”
Sponsored