Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Got the wiring run for both sets of lights... just dont have the amber yet... my son actually did most the work under my supervision... good times

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210713_214445

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Oh and the puppy had to investigate the frog situation i guess

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Picked up some affordable ats to run until i decide what i want to do as far as a lift goes... gonna go talk to my buddy who owns an offroad shop and see what he thinks as far as suspension upgrades or lift thoughts... so these will do for now.

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210823_155142

Alfredo

Base
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford bronco Sport
Gonna go ahead and start a"build thread".. partially for me... partially for some of you who might be interested in the "mods"or things i decide to do or just curious how they might look... how difficultit was... etc... starting with a base model 2021 bronco sport. No bells. No whistles.... (and oddly stock with lots of both) ... got set up with the ford pass phone app at the dealership. In case you didnt know when you start the bronco via phone your doors lock. Within an hour my wife successfully started it with both sets of keys in the bronco. Good news is you can just download the app on another phone. Log in and unlock it...

Heres a first day photo and post tint photo. Went with xpel cs
30/35 ... all the way around with visor tint- nothing fancy ... just a little shades upgrade...

Currently (slowly) running amp wiring for a little sub ( will post mini detailed on that)

Currently ordered and on the way
- sunshade that actually fits.
- rubber floor mats
- roughcountry nudge bar

Future plans : tow hitch, roof rack (maybe) and possibly some lighting
Tires will go up to 235/65 - something a little more aggressive but i have a problem taking off perfectly good new tires hhaha

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210624_165523

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210704_173602
Bronco looks great in silver. That would have been my next color choice had I not been able to get the carbonized grey.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I kinda lucked out bc i wanted a cactus grey .. but the nearest one was hundreds of miles away... the clasic siler was my 2nd choice.. and 20 miles away

Russ abney

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Mail time .... maybe ill find some time this weekend to tackle this fella... also went ahead and installed a sub woofer that i had.

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210709_142110
Other than a few bolt size mistakes the instructions were great... oh also where they say to cut for the braket to go through is slightly high... ir was on mine... just extended the cut about 1/2 in more... the bumper mounted license plate bracket wasnt gonna fly in texas so i removed it... slid it down to where the old holes were barely covered and reattach it. .... not sold on not getting a light bar ... if i can find a 20in that will dual color ill move the lights to the rear under bumper when i put on the hitch.
Sponsored