Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Gonna go ahead and start a"build thread".. partially for me... partially for some of you who might be interested in the "mods"or things i decide to do or just curious how they might look... how difficultit was... etc... starting with a base model 2021 bronco sport. No bells. No whistles.... (and oddly stock with lots of both) ... got set up with the ford pass phone app at the dealership. In case you didnt know when you start the bronco via phone your doors lock. Within an hour my wife successfully started it with both sets of keys in the bronco. Good news is you can just download the app on another phone. Log in and unlock it...

Heres a first day photo and post tint photo. Went with xpel cs
30/35 ... all the way around with visor tint- nothing fancy ... just a little shades upgrade...

Currently (slowly) running amp wiring for a little sub ( will post mini detailed on that)

Currently ordered and on the way
- sunshade that actually fits.
- rubber floor mats
- roughcountry nudge bar

Future plans : tow hitch, roof rack (maybe) and possibly some lighting
Tires will go up to 235/65 - something a little more aggressive but i have a problem taking off perfectly good new tires hhaha

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210624_165523

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210704_173602
Sponsored

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Looks good! I have the 235s they look really good on the sport and I agree...save it for an update, stock tires are more than capable, why pay for what's already there.
I'd suggest the sport OEM floor mats. They are cut and fit to spec, really well made. The tint looks clean. Not obnoxious. Keep up the good work.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Mail time .... maybe ill find some time this weekend to tackle this fella... also went ahead and installed a sub woofer that i had.

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210709_142110

Group_44

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum,80 Triumph TR8, 69 Jag XKE 2+2
Mail time .... maybe ill find some time this weekend to tackle this fella... also went ahead and installed a sub woofer that i had.

Ford Bronco Sport "El Potro" Build 20210709_142110
I might consider one of those for the BS I ordered for my wife, she uses the "Park By Touch Method"

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I might consider one of those for the BS I ordered for my wife, she uses the "Park By Touch Method"
Oh im familiar with the method! My wife uses it also! Shes also uses the oh ill just push it out of the way slowly and "well it shouldnt yave been there" techniques lol hhaa shes actually a great driver.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Very nice. I appreciate the build narratives. I like seeing how others build up.
Thank you... figure somone might be interested ... have questions ... or maybe just build confidence (oh if that idiot can do it ... i can!) ... ass for the bull bar- the instructions are pretty detailed so i wont do any step by step ... if i run into any oddities... oh i could haves or such ill include them ... otherwise it is pretty straight forward... wasnt 100% on the light options available so for the time being im just gonna skip it but im thinking some sort of amber offroad/fog lights.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thank you... figure somone might be interested ... have questions ... or maybe just build confidence (oh if that idiot can do it ... i can!) ... ass for the bull bar- the instructions are pretty detailed so i wont do any step by step ... if i run into any oddities... oh i could haves or such ill include them ... otherwise it is pretty straight forward... wasnt 100% on the light options available so for the time being im just gonna skip it but im thinking some sort of amber offroad/fog lights.
Lol...you've never seen me work on something. Saving ten dollars to install usually costs me $30+ to fix what I did. Net loss -$20+

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Lol...you've never seen me work on something. Saving ten dollars to install usually costs me $30+ to fix what I did. Net loss -$20+
Oh.. ive had my fair share of ... well that bolts lost forever (RIP) and wonder where i can find one of these moments... adds excitement to projects - "youve unlocked a secret side mission" kind of feeling hahhaa

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Oh.. ive had my fair share of ... well that bolts lost forever (RIP) and wonder where i can find one of these moments... adds excitement to projects - "youve unlocked a secret side mission" kind of feeling hahhaa
I call it creative re-engineering.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Other than a few bolt size mistakes the instructions were great... oh also where they say to cut for the braket to go through is slightly high... ir was on mine... just extended the cut about 1/2 in more... the bumper mounted license plate bracket wasnt gonna fly in texas so i removed it... slid it down to where the old holes were barely covered and reattach it. .... not sold on not getting a light bar ... if i can find a 20in that will dual color ill move the lights to the rear under bumper when i put on the hitch.

OP
OP
Reklussloth

Reklussloth

Base
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
NOW. ABOUT THE TIRES .... HHAHAA