Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
About a week ago I had gotten in for a drive and I noticed my 2 rear dome lights were on. I just figured I must have done something cause I had to figure out how to turn off, which was pressing the light itself. As I wrote that I'm realizing I should have thought more about it, but I blew it off. Today just one of them was on. I checked the camera it came on when I opened the door just never shut off. Very strange but has anyone else have ghosts reading in the backseat?
Sponsored

KodiakMomCrawler

Outer Banks
First Name
Maria
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Outer Banks, 2021 Ranger Tremor
About a week ago I had gotten in for a drive and I noticed my 2 rear dome lights were on. I just figured I must have done something cause I had to figure out how to turn off, which was pressing the light itself. As I wrote that I'm realizing I should have thought more about it, but I blew it off. Today just one of them was on. I checked the camera it came on when I opened the door just never shut off. Very strange but has anyone else have ghosts reading in the backseat?
That is spooOoky!
No clue why that would happen, but maybe it is what you said - that it just didn’t turn off after opening the door. Keep us updated!

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I had them stay on before...I just turned them off for good with the switch. Did not check after couple of sync updates... Will do sometime.

DISCOLEG

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Seems to work correctly...but it's still ongoing investigation.

OP
OP
Benanza

Benanza

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
There are so many random instances at this point I just chalk that up to technology. Once I find a sync that works right I may never upgrade again.

Rgill

Badlands
First Name
Vegas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Have you thought about leaving them a plate of cookies or something for their nighttime reading snack? :crackup:

Area51BS

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Front lights were doing the same. Turned them off by pressing lens it hasn’t happened again.
Sponsored