madisonc

Outer Banks
First Name
Maddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta
Hello! Apologies if this is already a thread but looking for opinions and guidance!

Decided on wanting a BS Outer Banks in October and after talking to the dealership, they advised to not build one but wait and see what hits the lots and I would have a good chance of getting one that I want. It's been a couple weeks now of finding ones that fit my specifications but the vehicle is either in the loaner program or sold before I can get to it.

The dealer is still telling me to wait it out but there are 0 Outer Banks in my region as of now. So, my question is - do I keep waiting and see if one magically shows up or put in my order now (I know everyones builds are getting pushed back) and wait a couple months for my "perfect" bronco sport?

In case anyone is curious, I am looking for an Outer Banks in Cactus Grey with the OB Package and Ford Assist Package.

Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored

MattH88

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Hello! Apologies if this is already a thread but looking for opinions and guidance!

Decided on wanting a BS Outer Banks in October and after talking to the dealership, they advised to not build one but wait and see what hits the lots and I would have a good chance of getting one that I want. It's been a couple weeks now of finding ones that fit my specifications but the vehicle is either in the loaner program or sold before I can get to it.

The dealer is still telling me to wait it out but there are 0 Outer Banks in my region as of now. So, my question is - do I keep waiting and see if one magically shows up or put in my order now (I know everyones builds are getting pushed back) and wait a couple months for my "perfect" bronco sport?

In case anyone is curious, I am looking for an Outer Banks in Cactus Grey with the OB Package and Ford Assist Package.

Thanks in advance!!
Unless you’re in some kind of rush, order exactly what you want.

I love mine, knowing it’s exactly what I wanted, and my order/delivery process was smooth. My recommendation on cross bars is to go after market though.

PnutLuv

Outer Banks
First Name
Lori
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I ordered and then started looking but ran into the same problem. Couple OBs, but either customer order or sold too quickly. Since I had one on order, after a few weeks I just gave up looking.
I may be impatient but I’m also not in a rush and I won’t be tempted to “settle”
For different trim or color just because I want it NOW.

Kokopelli

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport, FJ Cruiser, Yamaha Kodiak
Very happy with the wife's Bronco. It was all a hurricane for us. wasn't even looking for one. I needed something that would trailer or haul my Yamaha Kodiak. The Bronco popped up in a search. I called and they brought it over...
Sponsored