DC/Baltimore area?

rdc17

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL+BL
Anyone else in the DC/Baltimore metro area? I've been seeing more and more BS lately. Hadn't seen another BL in the wild until last week.
Sponsored

over the hill

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
I am here in Annapolis....I have not seen another BL out and about either....starting to see more sports on the road but, not BL....

nd2432

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Residing in Northern VA, I have a BL but have only seen a single OB on the roads. Dealers don't have many and supposedly they're selling the moment they get on the lot but none visible on the roads...

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
Carroll County Maryland here. Havent seen any bronco sports on the road none. Lot of dealers have none on lots but others have a couple in stock. They selling very very fast high demand low supply.

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
NOVA here as well. Sometimes see what I think is a First Edition parked at the gym (I walk to said gym so mine doesn't get to "meet" that one). Haven't seen any others on the road.

BroncoSportVA

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
NOVA here as well (Prince William County). Been keeping my eyes peeled for BS and only saw 2 (one Area 51 and one gray). Since BS are selling like hotcakes, I am wondering where they went. They can't be that rare, can they?
Any suggestions for OHV routers or trails around this region?

nd2432

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
NOVA here as well. Sometimes see what I think is a First Edition parked at the gym (I walk to said gym so mine doesn't get to "meet" that one). Haven't seen any others on the road.
Is your gym the LA Fitness at the Dulles Mall? I've seen a BS OB there that has some custom vinyl making it look almost identical to a First Edition but isn't

JP25

Outer Banks
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Is your gym the LA Fitness at the Dulles Mall? I've seen a BS OB there that has some custom vinyl making it look almost identical to a First Edition but isn't
Nope, a Gold's in Arlington.

evanj1997

Big Bend
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
NOVA here as well (Prince William County). Been keeping my eyes peeled for BS and only saw 2 (one Area 51 and one gray). Since BS are selling like hotcakes, I am wondering where they went. They can't be that rare, can they?
Any suggestions for OHV routers or trails around this region?
late reply but peters mill run/taskers gap out past front royal are some decent trails. I think its only like $5/vehicle for the day. There is also a campground somewhere near Martinsburg, WV with some trails, never been there though.
Sponsored