Fordone Badlands

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Thanks for the tips about where to run the wire. I got it all hidden behind the trim and into a USB/power adapter in the front of console. Works fine, and goes off with the rest of the vehicle. The RSC line is Toronto, Ontario designed and engineered, then produced in China. I have had this unit going for 3 1/2 years now. Everything comes up on the iphone.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Fordone Badlands

Fordone Badlands

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Any pictures
Not much to see other than the unit mounted at the top of the window next to the center mirror unit (and what all else).

Northwoodz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Broco Sport
Do you have a link to the camera and all the parts used? I will assume that it powers down with the vehicle because of using the 12V port rather than just plugging into existing USB?

OP
OP
Fordone Badlands

Fordone Badlands

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport
Do you have a link to the camera and all the parts used? I will assume that it powers down with the vehicle because of using the 12V port rather than just plugging into existing USB?
Everything you need, except the micro sd chip is included. It will take up to a 128GB chip.
App for iphone or android is on the stores.

I fed the power usb connector into a 12v power adapter so I didn't tie up the existing USB which is the only one apparently that transfers data. Much music on my usb.

There are different models out now, but I still like this one. I think you can get them from amazon, or likely eBay plus they have an on-line store now.
https://rsc-labs.com/
Sponsored