Argang

Outer Banks
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I understand the Bronco Sport OB has an auto dimming rear mirror..but not in the other trim packages. I ran across the Donger adapter for dash cams but it states that is not compatible with the BS. Im wondering if that's because the other trims do not have the a autodimming mirror. Has anyone tried? Or has anyone used a different product? It so much easier than routing cable.

Ford Bronco Sport Dash Cam and Donger Adapter Screenshot_20220215-151840_Samsung Internet
Sponsored

PonyDriver43

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang EB Premium, 13 F150 Lariat, 18 Tahoe
I understand the Bronco Sport OB has an auto dimming rear mirror..but not in the other trim packages. I ran across the Donger adapter for dash cams but it states that is not compatible with the BS. Im wondering if that's because the other trims do not have the a autodimming mirror. Has anyone tried? Or has anyone used a different product? It so much easier than routing cable.

Ford Bronco Sport Dash Cam and Donger Adapter Screenshot_20220215-151840_Samsung Internet
Just looked @ my 22 OB. No visible power cord. Guess it runs from the camera & other sensors in that “box” behind the mirror through the mounting tube.
Looking for a solution also.

cmosuna

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport

My Badlands came with auto dimming

OP
OP

Argang

Outer Banks
First Name
Alfredo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
I think it's an option for the BL.

I always wondered why auto makers don't provide a USB port where rhe sensor/light box is located.

Dashcams aren't just for UBER/Lyft drivers.
Sponsored