DavePop

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Don’t know if this has been discussed but on my dash you can change the screen view to show different functions of travel. On one of the screens there is an up and down arrow on the upper right side with horizontal lines. Any idea what this is?
Thanks everyone,
David
Sponsored

Blizzard35

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Don’t know if this has been discussed but on my dash you can change the screen view to show different functions of travel. On one of the screens there is an up and down arrow on the upper right side with horizontal lines. Any idea what this is?
Thanks everyone,
David
Does your Badlands have paddle shifters?

OP
OP

DavePop

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Thank you for the thought. I will try the paddle shifters. Just thought it was weird it is no where in the manual

Geelloo90042

Badlands
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport-Badlands
I think you might be referring to your right thumb, on the steering wheel, there is a toggle swtich that goes up and down to cycle thru the dashboard display from Calm, Trip 1 and 2 , General fuel economy, Tire PSI, etc..the horizontal lines just show what position you are in , while toggling thru the info screens

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Thanks everyone,
David
are you referencing the open up triangle, open down triangle with seven horizontal lines between? That's the place holder for your seven screen options. When you scroll between screens it indicates where you are in your list. you can adjust what you see.
I leave mine in clam screen 99% of the time, but the travel A and B etc can be helpful. I think that's what you are referring to.