Color Accents

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
So I'm getting a white badlands - and think I'd like to add a couple of color accents on the vehicle... but would like to keep it subtle. I'm thinking a yellow that matches the Badlands decal would be cool.

So what should get yellowed? I'm thinking maybe the tow hooks and the rear bronco lettering? That way there's a splash of yellow from any angle and it won't be too tacky.

Any suggestions?
Sponsored

JackBouman

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
So I'm getting a white badlands - and think I'd like to add a couple of color accents on the vehicle... but would like to keep it subtle. I'm thinking a yellow that matches the Badlands decal would be cool.

So what should get yellowed? I'm thinking maybe the tow hooks and the rear bronco lettering? That way there's a splash of yellow from any angle and it won't be too tacky.

Any suggestions?
i think having the tow hooks painted yellow would look amazing! and i would change up the back lettering also so it's not all white too.

Shiskamba

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Focus SE Hatch
Not sure how feasible it is, but I’ve seen a lot of concept renders where people have colored the C pillar to match the body. Might be an odd spot for yellow but extra white could look good too.

OP
OP

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
? which wheels did you get? Also you could paint the entire spare wheel yellow.
Just the standard 17s with the Falkens. Wish it had the alloy Steelies. May try to find a set on the secondary market later on.

OP
OP

dinglehead

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Ranger FX4
Dude. The white c-pillar look pretty badass. I know that’s just protective film.... wonder how hard it’d be to vinyl wrap that sucker with some white film.
Sponsored