gbirchfiel

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3, Subaru Baja, Nissan Leaf, BMW X1
Just joined the forum tonight, so I apologize if this question has already been answered. I placed an order for a Badlands, with everything, the first part of March. The dealer called the next day and said that he was having an issue while trying to add Co-pilot 360. He said he could add the package, however, it would not let him include Adaptive Cruse Control in the package. He said he called Ford and they informed him that there were issues with the Adaptive Cruse Control and it would not be included on the Sport. Does anyone know if the issue has been resolved and they are shipping with the full Co-Pilot 360 package? My build has slipped from mid May to late June and i just received a email tonight that the new date is mid August.
Sponsored

ashleyneven

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Just joined the forum tonight, so I apologize if this question has already been answered. I placed an order for a Badlands, with everything, the first part of March. The dealer called the next day and said that he was having an issue while trying to add Co-pilot 360. He said he could add the package, however, it would not let him include Adaptive Cruse Control in the package. He said he called Ford and they informed him that there were issues with the Adaptive Cruse Control and it would not be included on the Sport. Does anyone know if the issue has been resolved and they are shipping with the full Co-Pilot 360 package? My build has slipped from mid May to late June and i just received a email tonight that the new date is mid August.
This is so frustrating. Mine just got pushed back a whole month too. I found couple dealerships nearby that have outerbanks and first editions available but no copilot 360+. At this time, I think I will just cancel and do without the extra features. I don't know how many more times they will delay production.

Also, I did order 360+ on the OB+OB which may be why it's so delayed.

OP
OP

gbirchfiel

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z3, Subaru Baja, Nissan Leaf, BMW X1
This is so frustrating. Mine just got pushed back a whole month too. I found couple dealerships nearby that have outerbanks and first editions available but no copilot 360+. At this time, I think I will just cancel and do without the extra features. I don't know how many more times they will delay production.

Also, I did order 360+ on the OB+OB which may be why it's so delayed.
The problem I am having is the dealer said the Adaptive Cruise Control was being removed from the CP 360+, everything else was a go, just the ACC was being removed. Also said no reduction in price of the option. I'm trying to figure if it was a miscommunication between the dealer and Ford. The Ford build site still lets you add CP360+ and ACC is included.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
I ordered March 16 and was able to have the dealer add the Copilot 360 Assist+ option. This option includes Navigation, speed sign recognition ect. I have not heard of anyone not being able to add that option? You can still order an Outer Banks and Big Bend with that option today. That is not an option Ford has discontinued for '21 model year.

kimlou

Outer Banks
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forde Edge
The problem I am having is the dealer said the Adaptive Cruise Control was being removed from the CP 360+, everything else was a go, just the ACC was being removed. Also said no reduction in price of the option. I'm trying to figure if it was a miscommunication between the dealer and Ford. The Ford build site still lets you add CP360+ and ACC is included.
Seems crazy to me that there is no price reduction when something you order is no longer offered?

GreatMV

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Escape
Ford Co-Pilot360™ Assist+ includes:
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
• Evasive Steering Assist
• Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System with Pinch-to-Zoom Capability, SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link®*
• Speed Sign Recognition

Note: Speed Sign Recognition is included with Outer Banks™ and Badlands™; not available on Big Bend™.

longrider

Outer Banks
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Co-Pilot360
Standard on all trim levels
• Auto High Beams
• BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
• Lane-Keeping System (Lane-Keeping Aid, Lane-Keeping Alert
and Driver Alert System)
• Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking (AEB),
Pedestrian Detection and Forward Collision Warning with
Dynamic Brake Support
• Post-Collision Braking
NOTE: Adaptive Cruise Control with Speed Sign Recognition = Intelligent
Adaptive Cruise Control.
NOTE: Reverse Sensing System, rain-sensing windshield wipers and Remote
Start System are standard on Outer Banks.
Ford Co-Pilot360 Assist+
Available on Big Bend™, Outer Banks™ and Badlands™
• Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop-and-Go and Lane Centering
• Evasive Steering Assist
• Voice-Activated Touchscreen Navigation System
• Outer Banks and Badlands models add Speed Sign Recognition
Sponsored