RachReadz

Badlands
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
I'm looking for a good app I can use to track maintenance and service. I thought the sales guy told me that you can do this in Ford Pass, but I can't find how. I know Ford will track everything if they perform the service, but I would like to be able to track things I do on my own too.. like replacing the windshield (which I've already had to do). Any suggestions or apps you like?
Sponsored

wilbur_xmas

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
Open FordPass, select "Vehicle" at the bottom, directly below your fuel gauge select "Service & Support", then "Service History", then "Add Service Record".

Other than that I just use a plain old google doc for a maintenance log for all my previous vehicles including the BS since it's easy to open from my phone while working on the car. I use the same google drive folder to store all receipts/photos in case of a warranty claim.

Willow

Big Bend
First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport - Kodiak Brown; 2008 Mustang GT
You can add all kinds of service through the Ford App including your glass. Click vehicle at the bottom and then under the odometer click Service & Support. From there click Service History and then click Add Service Record at the bottom. There are plenty of categories to select from. Hope that works for you.

SportWest

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Sport Badlands
Receipt -> document scanner -> PDF -> upload to cloud storage provider -- many document scanners have workflow tools that will do this automatically after setup. Use Google or Dropbox if you want to view PDFs from their respective apps.

Outside of that, I calculate MPGs and track oil change intervals in a plain ol' spreadsheet.

OP
OP
RachReadz

RachReadz

Badlands
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
You can add all kinds of service through the Ford App including your glass. Click vehicle at the bottom and then under the odometer click Service & Support. From there click Service History and then click Add Service Record at the bottom. There are plenty of categories to select from. Hope that works for you.
Well don't I feel foolish now. Thanks! Ha

OP
OP
RachReadz

RachReadz

Badlands
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport
Thanks! I feel silly that I couldn't find that on my own, but I'm glad I can use it now!

Bigridge83

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Bronco Sport,’18 Ford Fiesta,’92 Ford Explorer
I use an app called road trip, I think it was like a $10 one time purchase, but it will do fuel mileage, maintenance reminders, keep up with any costs, and many other things. I have used it for years and it syncs to Dropbox if I remember correctly. But I have been very pleased with this app.
Sponsored