bdigna

Big Bend
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport
I’m wondering what products/ processes that you use to clean the rubberized parts of the interior, especially the dash?
It really seems to grab lint.
Sponsored

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
I use the same microfiber towel (use a new one, not washed; they collect lint after you wash them) I use to dry the car after washing. Squeeze most of the water out and it'll be nice and damp. You can wipe everything in the interior with it without fear of damaging/scratching anything.

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I use the same microfiber towel (use a new one, not washed; they collect lint after you wash them) I use to dry the car after washing. Squeeze most of the water out and it'll be nice and damp. You can wipe everything in the interior with it without fear of damaging/scratching anything.
Don't wash your microfiber towels with anything other than other microfiber towels. That way they don't collect lint because there is no lint to collect.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
Don't wash your microfiber towels with anything other than other microfiber towels. That way they don't collect lint because there is no lint to collect.
I tried that...once. Now I'm not allowed to touch the washing machine. Easier to just go buy a 12-pack. Of towels. I mean beer is good too but you can't dry your car with it.

BronzeSmokeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport Badlands
Last edited:

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
I tried that...once. Now I'm not allowed to touch the washing machine. Easier to just go buy a 12-pack. Of towels. I mean beer is good too but you can't dry your car with it.
I see that you applied the husband’s trick: Do something so poorly that you will never have to do it again.

13MikeH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Like others have said, a new microfiber towel and I like to use this Meguiar's spray because its non creasy and smells nice. I spray the rag first and the clean away.

Meguiar's® Ultimate Interior Detailer™, G16216, 15.2 oz. Spray | Meguiar's (meguiars.com)
Second this and the clean microfiber towels. Usually anything Meguiars has been solid and dependable. For the flooring it's straight rubber, I just use my soapy cleaning mit and towel dry it.