isellford

Badlands
First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport
Good afternoon. my name is Ed Miller and I sell Ford Commercial Trucks in Houston TX I have over 38 years of Ford experience. We are a family owned business and i would love to assist you in your Bronco Sport or Bronco purchase. The order guide is available for the Sport ; in fact i ordered mine yesterday. if you reserve o line; please request us as your dealer. Even if you decide to place an order at another dealer; feel free to ask if you have any questions and I'll do my best to answer them
Sponsored

Bdub

First Edition
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Hi Ed. I reserved a First Edition on 7/15, but have not been approached by my local dealer to place an order. Do you have any details on ordering First Edition?

Dan

Outer Banks
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport (on the way!)
Hi Ed. I reserved a First Edition on 7/15, but have not been approached by my local dealer to place an order. Do you have any details on ordering First Edition?
Also about ordering Badlands?

OP
OP
isellford

isellford

Badlands
First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport
the dealer you selected should be getting in touch with you on the Sport. If you reserved a big Bronco; that won't happen until around Dec when the order bank opens. Sport orders are being processed now and scheduling will be in the order of the earliest reservation number.

Scarab69

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mountaineer.
I had to prod my dealer. They overlooked the "SPORT" on the reservation request. Said I am the only one reserving a Sport. They assumed I wanted a big Bronco. Ordering on those doesn't start till December. Once we cleared that up (yesterday), I am set to go in on Wed to do the build/order.

OP
OP
isellford

isellford

Badlands
First Name
ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport
Congrats. Good luck with it