Carpet Protection Is a Must for me

First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Toyota Corolla
The rubber floor mats retail for $175 from Ford and I redeemed 38,588 Ford Pass Reward points for them. I don't know if you have to factor sales tax into this or not, so I'm leaving it out of the equation.

That comes out to $0.0045350 per point, which means 42,000 points is really worth ~$190. Your salesman's math is off by almost 60% in that case. Closer to 50% if you include the sales tax savings.

How long after purchasing did you see the rewards points in your account? Just bought mine today.
Sponsored

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST, 2020 Edge ST, 2021 Bronco Sport First Edition
How long after purchasing did you see the rewards points in your account? Just bought mine today.
I got my points within 24 hours or so. That said, I'd had the Ford pass app already for a few months for another vehicle, so I think that might have had something to do with why they showed up so fast.

OP
OP
Osco

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport and 2004 Ford Escape AWD
It takes a month before they show, My Ford dealer let me use them a week early. Hey I bought the thing from them, they know they are coming.
And they expected add on parts to be In short supply for a time and was happy to get them on mine early.

omahafordowner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex
I am confused. Do all of the Bronco Sports come with carpet and the rubber mats are a standard option with the Badlands package or does the Badlands package have rubber/composite flooring with no carpet?

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport BB , 2020 Ecosport, 2017 Escape
I believe the BL and FE have a rubberized floor. The other models have carpeting.

OP
OP
Osco

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am confused. Do all of the Bronco Sports come with carpet and the rubber mats are a standard option with the Badlands package or does the Badlands package have rubber/composite flooring with no carpet?
All I know Is my base came with carpet and carpeted floor mats. That's why I added rubber

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I know Is my base came with carpet and carpeted floor mats. That's why I added rubber

My BB came with carpet floor mats but not the rubber ones. I ordered a set off EBAY.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I believe the BL and FE have a rubberized floor. The other models have carpeting.
Correct. My FE came with a rubberized floor, but carpeted mats, which was a bit odd. I swapped them out for rubber mats as well. Really pleased with this all rubber setup now that it's winter.

I realize others may prefer the aesthetic of having carpet, but I'm looking forward to the simplicity of vacuuming and cleaning out a rubber floor and mats vs. trying to get all those tiny grains of sand out of the carpet.

retiredguy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Correct. My FE came with a rubberized floor, but carpeted mats, which was a bit odd. I swapped them out for rubber mats as well. Really pleased with this all rubber setup now that it's winter.

I realize others may prefer the aesthetic of having carpet, but I'm looking forward to the simplicity of vacuuming and cleaning out a rubber floor and mats vs. trying to get all those tiny grains of sand out of the carpet.

I live in Florida but I prefer the rubber mats over carpet. Easy to clean with a hose.

shakeandbaker

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cactus Gray BS Badlands, BMW 135i
It takes a month before they show, My Ford dealer let me use them a week early. Hey I bought the thing from them, they know they are coming.
And they expected add on parts to be In short supply for a time and was happy to get them on mine early.
How are y'all redeeming the FordPass points? Do you have to call your dealer directly? Don't see an option to redeem ordering online through Ford Accessories.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had to call the parts/accessories dept. at my dealer to order them, then make a separate call to the service dept. for them to generate a repair order to pull the points from my account (parts dept. told me to do this).

There is nowhere that you can redeem them online that I was able to find.

olly12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
I had to call the parts/accessories dept. at my dealer to order them, then make a separate call to the service dept. for them to generate a repair order to pull the points from my account (parts dept. told me to do this).

There is nowhere that you can redeem them online that I was able to find.
wow they sure don't make it easy... Would be so nice just to use Ford's own parts website but it doesn't allow that.

RonSwanson

First Edition
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wow they sure don't make it easy... Would be so nice just to use Ford's own parts website but it doesn't allow that.
Yeah, when the parts dept. said I had to work with the service dept. for a set of floor mats just to pull the rewards points I was like "Wait, you want me to do what now?". Not intuitive whatsoever.

OP
OP
Osco

Osco

Banned
Base
Banned
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How are y'all redeeming the FordPass points? Do you have to call your dealer directly? Don't see an option to redeem ordering online through Ford Accessories.
Ok you guys are having very weird Interactions with your dealers.

I ordered about $500 In parts and labor
(Install of the mud flaps was Fitty bucks)

They handed me the floor mats and cargo deck mat two or three days later when It all came in. I threw It all In the Bronc except for the Mud Flaps. I paid nothing at that time. We then scheduled the Mud Flaps Install for a few days later.
That day when they were Installed I had a bill for about $288 total.
Points used, Easy and simple.

Now Keep In mind I am In a small town In the country, Trust comes easy here.
Not like the big city where my Ford Dealer was the largest In the south East.
There I'd prolly had to wait the full month to access the points and would never walk out the door with unpaid for parts..
Sponsored