Cargo space CR-V vs Bronco Sport

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
Any prior CR-V owners that have made the jump to the BS have any thoughts on your new cargo volume vs the CR-V? I was able to pull my 2011 CR-V beside a BS on the lot and pop the rear door. Visually the BS does look slightly smaller on the depth of the cargo area behind the rear seats, but not by much. I know what the specs say, I want to hear real-world use cases on being able to pack the same items you used to in your CR-V, now in your BS. Thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo space CR-V vs Bronco Sport IMG_2114.JPEG
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo space CR-V vs Bronco Sport IMG_2115.JPEG
Sponsored

Last edited:

mlgators

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Any prior CR-V owners that have made the jump to the BS have any thoughts on your new cargo volume vs the CR-V? I was able to pull my 2011 CR-V beside a BS on the lot and pop the rear door. Visually the BS does look slightly smaller on the depth of the cargo area behind the rear seats, but not by much. I know what the specs say, I want to hear real-world use cases on being able to pack the same items you used to in your CR-V, now in your BS. Thanks in advance.
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo space CR-V vs Bronco Sport IMG_2114.JPEG
Ford Bronco Sport Cargo space CR-V vs Bronco Sport IMG_2115.JPEG
I don’t currently have a real world example, but I’m hoping to in about a month. We have two CR-Vs and are selling one when our OBX comes in.

OP
OP
AWSD

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
I don’t currently have a real world example, but I’m hoping to in about a month. We have two CR-Vs and are selling one when our OBX comes in.
Thanks for the reply. Visually I think our current lifestyle will still fit. Curious to hear about your transition.

69cuda340s

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.billsgarage.info
Vehicle(s)
"21 BS Badlands, '16 F150 Platinum FX4
We had a '14 CRV and sold it after we took delivery of the sport. They are similar in size for most part. Sport has taller roof on inside.

OP
OP
AWSD

AWSD

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Honda CR-V
We had a '14 CRV and sold it after we took delivery of the sport. They are similar in size for most part. Sport has taller roof on inside.
Good to hear, thank you.

Mark S.

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands | 2020 Escape
According to manufacturer specs, the 2014 CR-V has a cargo volume of 37/71 cu ft with the rear seats up/down. The Bronco Sport measures out at 29-32/60-65 cu ft (depending on other options).
Sponsored