Jfinn86

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco sport
Complete shot in the dark here. Has anyone tried fitting three slim base style car seats in the backseat? I’ve got two full size but with baby number 3 comes the need for a third car seat and I dont want to get rid of my BL and get a three row for some beach driving.
Sponsored

rootdoc

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport
Complete shot in the dark here. Has anyone tried fitting three slim base style car seats in the backseat? I’ve got two full size but with baby number 3 comes the need for a third car seat and I dont want to get rid of my BL and get a three row for some beach driving.
Well, that's a great problem to have! Congratulations on your growing family!
Your concerns take me back a few years when I traded in my beloved Bronco II (structural rust even though I loved the vehicle) for a new Ford Explorer Sport 2 dr. We had two kids at the time. Less than a yr later, I needed more space after our third child was born. I traded in the new Explorer Sport for a Mercury Mountaineer 4dr. If this is your only vehicle, you may need to trade in the BS BL for a larger vehicle that suits your growing family. If not, maybe you can delay the inevitable move to a larger vehicle. Happy trails to your family! :thumbsup: