maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I am unable to see the hotspot on my wifi. I can find the hotspot on my phone and connect and I can find my hotspot from my phone on my bronco wifi and connect but I cannot find the bronco hotspot on the bronco wifi. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Weston52

Big Bend
First Name
Weston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Solara, 91 Miata
I’m not sure I follow your question however I’m guessing from your join date that this vehicle is new to you and you wish to activate your free hotspot trial period. I just went through this a couple of days ago and called the Ford help number shown on the ap. They in turn referred me to AT&T who set up the trial period account while on the phone and badda-bing I had a hotspot.
if I guessed wrong, nevermind!

RShelton

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport OB and Ford Fusion
That's not it sorry. The hotpot is on and working I find it on my phone. The bronco Wi-Fi should be able to see the hotspot and connect to it so I have internet on the bronco for automatic updates and stuff. The WI-FI works cause I can connect to my phone hotspot. I can also connect my phone WI-FI to the bronco hotspot.

OP
OP

maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I am unable to see the hotspot on my wifi. I can find the hotspot on my phone and connect and I can find my hotspot from my phone on my bronco wifi and connect but I cannot find the bronco hotspot on the bronco wifi. Any suggestions?
No one else having a issue with the hotspot?

Bronclahoma

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
I don't plan on buying a data plan since I have a hot spot on my phone and unlimited data. I normally leave the hot spot turned off, but this thread has me thinking maybe I should turn it on and hook up the Sync to it. If I'm gone from home for a month, vehicle would continue to receive updates.

Central Jersey

Big Bend
First Name
Mordechai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco sport big Bend
I don't plan on buying a data plan since I have a hot spot on my phone and unlimited data. I normally leave the hot spot turned off, but this thread has me thinking maybe I should turn it on and hook up the Sync to it. If I'm gone from home for a month, vehicle would continue to receive updates.
Vehicle can’t receive updates from the built in hotspot. you can get legit unlimited high speed hotspot data from Verizon for $20 per month thru an iPad (regular hotspots and smartphone hotspots have a high speed data cap )

OP
OP

maddogronnie

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport
W
Vehicle can’t receive updates from the built in hotspot. you can get legit unlimited high speed hotspot data from Verizon for $20 per month thru an iPad (regular hotspots and smartphone hotspots have a high speed data cap )
Why can't it. My wife's Subaru does.