BroncoMT

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maxda3
Went on just like the hood protector, adhesive backing with the red pull off strips. Just cleaned bumper with soap, water, and alcohol, dried and applied.

Ford Bronco Sport Bumper Cover A559ED2F-8802-4D76-82AC-E8E9E7CD5FC9
Is it preventing your lift gate from closing properly? Put mine on and cant get the lift gate notification on the instrument panel to go away.
Sponsored

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Reviving an old thread to see if anyone has purchased any of the newer Amazon brand rear bumper covers I have read a few reviews that stated that many of the versions were overly thick and were rubbing the paint off the rear hatch as it opened and closed. Wondering if anyone is happy with what they bought?

Meanderthal

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 BMW R1200 GS Adv, '23 Norden Expedition
Reviving an old thread to see if anyone has purchased any of the newer Amazon brand rear bumper covers I have read a few reviews that stated that many of the versions were overly thick and were rubbing the paint off the rear hatch as it opened and closed. Wondering if anyone is happy with what they bought?
I bought this one and it does cover more area than the Ford one. It installed easily, does not interfere with my hatch, and just sort of looks like it should have been there from the factory.

Rear Bumper Protector for 2021 2022 Ford Bronco Sport Trunk Bumper Guards Cover Trim Accessories

Scottie137

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None