nakeff

Badlands
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette, 2018 F150 Platinum, Honda Civic
Has anyone had any luck finding and installing a Bull Bar or Bumper Guard? I like the Black Horse model but they indicate that the Emergency Stop, Parking Sensors, etc. will not work? Its also hard to find any in stock. We also have a Badlands and many indicate it will not work with tow hooks. I assume that means you can install it but lose the tow hooks. Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated. We should get our vehicle any day now.
Sponsored

SWUKU

First Edition
First Name
GB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
There are several threads on this topic; some show removing the front-end to install.
I believe the BS BL tow hooks are screwed and welded to the frame... plus what you mentioned about the bull bar blocking all the sensors.
Bummer! I really wanted one too.

Last edited:

AndyMac204

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport Base / 1988 Dodge Power Ram w150
check out @fordrangerlifts. best looking one imo.
another cool choice is rallyinnovations

Winds of Change

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco sport
Has anyone had any luck finding and installing a Bull Bar or Bumper Guard? I like the Black Horse model but they indicate that the Emergency Stop, Parking Sensors, etc. will not work? Its also hard to find any in stock. We also have a Badlands and many indicate it will not work with tow hooks. I assume that means you can install it but lose the tow hooks. Any thoughts or ideas would be much appreciated. We should get our vehicle any day now.
Has anyone learned anything more on this one? The picture seems to show the tow hooks still in place but obstructed possibly. But with the 360 plus on my BSBL Who knows?
Sponsored